1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2008.

1. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

*sitting on a rock, about 100 yards or so inland from a cliff's edge, eagerly awaiting the next chapter, (which is fortunately better than hanging onto a cliff, even though I'm sitting at a safe distance of about 100 yards or so on a rock, enjoying the scenery) *

:halo:: Story! Story!
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  2. snichols1973

I enjoyed Uncle Deadly's Jason Segel reference, in addition to Camilla's remark which reminds Gonzo that she is not a rooster.

I also enjoyed the guest appearance by Pops as the housekeeper of Queen Francis IV, as well as the following dialogue excerpt:

:): Well, we've got to wake him up somehow.
    :D: Did someone call for a musical alarm? Salutations again, froggy warrior, I think we might have just the kiss to awaken our little sleeping beauty from her oh-so sweet slumber.
    :): Well, we've actually got what appears to be an old guy sleeping--do you have something for that?
    :flirt:: Like, that's what he said. (giggle)

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter in this excellent medieval Muppet epic tale....
  3. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

:batty:That's TWO, TWO reasons why we need to see more of this fanfic! Ah-ah-ah-ah!!!!:batty:
    snichols1973 likes this.
  4. snichols1973

:halo:: More story! More story!
  5. snichols1973

This fanfic story is so wonderful, it should be adapted into a feature film someday.....