1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by theprawncracker, Oct 23, 2008.

1. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

*sitting on a rock, about 100 yards or so inland from a cliff's edge, eagerly awaiting the next chapter, (which is fortunately better than hanging onto a cliff, even though I'm sitting at a safe distance of about 100 yards or so on a rock, enjoying the scenery) *

:halo:: Story! Story!
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  2. snichols1973

I enjoyed Uncle Deadly's Jason Segel reference, in addition to Camilla's remark which reminds Gonzo that she is not a rooster.

I also enjoyed the guest appearance by Pops as the housekeeper of Queen Francis IV, as well as the following dialogue excerpt:

:): Well, we've got to wake him up somehow.
    :D: Did someone call for a musical alarm? Salutations again, froggy warrior, I think we might have just the kiss to awaken our little sleeping beauty from her oh-so sweet slumber.
    :): Well, we've actually got what appears to be an old guy sleeping--do you have something for that?
    :flirt:: Like, that's what he said. (giggle)

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter in this excellent medieval Muppet epic tale....
  3. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

:batty:That's TWO, TWO reasons why we need to see more of this fanfic! Ah-ah-ah-ah!!!!:batty:
    snichols1973 likes this.
  4. snichols1973

:halo:: More story! More story!
  5. snichols1973

This fanfic story is so wonderful, it should be adapted into a feature film someday.....