Fan Mail

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
By the way, where can I write to Karen Prell? I've heard that she's a sweet person and I need to write to her. The address must be at Pixar, I guess.

Thanks for your help!

BlueAM
Well, I'm sure you could probably use the "Performer c/o The Jim Henson Company" method to send her written correspondence...that doesn't seem like it would be a bad idea. Of course, if you want to e-mail her, her direct e-mail address is on her website (www.karenprell.com) (prellfraggle@yahoo.com), although I have written her numerous times, and I'm having trouble getting responses back (although It'll be worth it when I do get a response, I bet - judging by a few of the responses that others have gotten, she's very thorough). This thread is surprising, in that, with all of the performer signatures requested (and photos, etc.), Karen has not been mentioned to any major extent - which I am surprised about. I hope I could be of some assistance.

Here's hoping the wait isn't a 7-month one!
>Adam (PukkaPukka)
"Bring Back Some Pink Ice Cream!" :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Why would i smile at you desperate like to go to the bathroom? I don't wait until the situation is like life or death to relieve myself..... :wink:

Yeah I do.
Are you a performer? What do you do at SS, apart from smile at people when they are in life and death situations?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Life and death situ...Beau! What kind of food are you EATING?? I've never had to go to the potty that bad!

Well, once. I live near the train tracks and already had to go, but was on the other side of the tracks from my apartment when the train was going through...and it STOPPED!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Life and death situ...Beau! What kind of food are you EATING?? I've never had to go to the potty that bad!

Well, once. I live near the train tracks and already had to go, but was on the other side of the tracks from my apartment when the train was going through...and it STOPPED!

Waitwaitwait.....

The "yeah i do" was in regards to working at sesame, not the bathroom!!!!

Sigh

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love posting in threads when nobody knows what the other means sometimes.

(Don't forget, my s/n is Fozzie Bear, and I like to play off what could be misconstrued meanings--like Abbot and Costello, if you will. Still, when you gotta go--or CAN'T you go?! Bless your heart...)

Back to reality; what d'you do there at SS?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Sorry. I have these crazy ideas about wanting to keep my job. ;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Sorry. I have these crazy ideas about wanting to keep my job. ;-)

Yeah, no doubt. And we can't afford to pay you off for that information anyhow, so don't be pressured.

As a matter of fact, if you feel pressured, go to the restroom.

(See how this is becoming a running gag!?) :embarrassed: