1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan Mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfreak, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh well that's good! Hopefully we'll hear something soon! But it'll probably be later then sooner. :/
  2. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

3. catherine Active Member

keep us posted on news.
  4. Hayley B Active Member

Though I don't know her current condition. I think she recovered, last time I heard. But I was wondering if I could write to Susan from Sesame Street (Loretta Long). I met her during my teens. She came to the Dover Mall in Delaware. I got to shake her hand and greet her a bit. She gave me her autograph back then too. I taped into my bedroom wall. But I think my brother threw it away once I moved out and he took over the room. :(

But anyway, I would like to write to her. She is very nice. Would that Sesame Workshop
    address be good? I would love an email. But it would be alright either way. :)
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sesame Street Workshop is the best one to write to.
    Hayley B likes this.
  6. Hayley B Active Member

Thank you.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

To me it has more meaning when you write them a good old fashion letter. Everything is done in E-mail nowadays I'm sure they probably appericiate more of the effort people take writing a hand written letter as opposed to a computerized one. IMO it makes it more personal when you write one.

I wrote to Steve & Kermit back in May. Although I sent it to Disney which like I've said before probably wasn't the best thing. I should've sent it to Henson. They seem to make more of an effort fanmail wise then Disney.
  8. Hayley B Active Member

I wrote a letter. I did found an email of hers while browsing this forum. I think I might try the email. I did wanted to send a letter. But now I realized I made a little typo and it's already enveloped and stamped. I don't really want to repeat. So hopefully she will reply to the email with the words fixed. :)
  9. galagr Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever written to Eric Jacobsen or David Rudman? I would like to write to them, but I don't know the adrees to use. Sesame Workshop or Walt Dsiney Studios?
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'd use sesame street. I have a feeling Disney just throws fanmail in a pile somewhere.
    I'm sure they did that with mine when I wrote to Steve Whitmire.:/
    galagr likes this.
  11. galagr Well-Known Member

Could someone pretty please (with sugar on top) tell me where I can write to Bill Barretta? I found this address on fanmail.biz, but I don't know if I can trust it, I don't wanna give out my address to somebody I don't know ( besides Bill) :

Bill Barretta
    Aka Talent Agency
    6310 San Vicente Blvd.
    Suite 200
    Los Angeles, CA 90048
    USA
  12. galagr Well-Known Member

Anybody? ( double Post)
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know but maybe you could try writing the Henson Company?
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I finally got it done! My birthday card to Steve! :)
    [IMG]
  15. MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Or Matt Vogel? :sympathy:
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I still can't decide where to send this card. ><
  17. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I dunno,
    I dunno if steve whitmire signed an autograph on Lips
  18. Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Can someone help let me know if this is still the best address to use?
    Sesame Street
    Sesame Workshop
    One Lincoln Plaza
    New York, NY 10023

I want to write to the performers to thank them for some autographs they did for me whilst here in the UK :)
  19. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That one should work for you. Just make sure to add "2nd Floor" to the address, and add the performer's name that you want to send it to.
  20. Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Thanks Muppet fan :)