1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 27, 2006.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*standing ovation*

I know I always do that at the end of your stories, but they are just so good! Another great ending! I had a hunch Eli was involved in all of this somehow! Anyway, I'm excited that this will be included with your other stories in the book, because it was simply fantastic! I'm looking forward to whatever you have up your sleeve next!
  2. G-MAN Active Member

Whoo Hoo a Sixth book, I'm looking forward to it already.
  3. muppetwriter Active Member

Awesome ending, Renee. I love the way you handled such a perfect BTTF/Muppets crossover.;)

Was this your first crossover story or have you done ones like this before?
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

HOORAY HOORAY

Sara It was wonderful. A bit confusing but perfectly clear at the same time.
    I guess this one requires a second reading at least in order to perfectly understand all the back and forth in time elements involved but very good.

I must read the prequels next. Maybe you could even e-mail them out to me as well? That would be great:D
  5. The Count Moderator

Well... They're only prequels in the sense that she's writing them now. They're not so much sequels as so much as they're more like Books 1 and 2 in the Sadie's Stories.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I know she's writing them now Count and I did know that they are set before the 5 books she's e-mailed out to me thus making what I've now read parts 3 through to 7.
    So yes they're not sequels. Are you sure you said what you meant to say? I'm a little confused.:confused:
  7. The Count Moderator

No... I said "Prequels", not "Sequels".
    Hope that helps clear things up.
  8. The Count Moderator

Mmm... The end of what proved to be one of the best long-running fanfics here on MC. Sara even dabbled with crossover material, bringing in the characters from Back To The Future as she delved into the troubling future for the Muppets' clan.
    Thank you for this saga, greatness in each individual entry.

14 fabulous adventures in grand literature.