FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty (I've looked it all over, and it adds up to 20, so there.)

A rather beatup old coupe came into the driveway the next morning. A hunchbacked creature was driving it, and a tall scientist stepped out from the car. He waved the creature away, and it drove off, leaving him there, with a large medical bag. His gloves as usual were stained, as was his coat. His shock of dirty blond hair looked particularly unwashed.

Strolling up to the front door he rang the doorbell a couple of times. Bunsen leapt up from the seat at the kitchen table, and dashed over to the door. He was excited that Dr. Neuter was able to make it on such short notice. He opened the door, and he smiled a little bit.

"She's right in here, Phil." Bunsen said to him as the two scientists walked into the dining room, where Sara was eating breakfast at the time.

"Sara, this is Dr. Phil Van Neuter. He'll be staying with us until you have that little bundle of joy!" He laughed happily, for some reason he always loved it when someone was having a child at the house. He had attended Piggy's and Skeeter's deliverys, so this was nothing new to him.

Sara set her glass of orange juice down and eyed Phil from top to bottom. She raised an eyebrow, and frowned. "Did you not happen to take a bath this morning?"

"I was in a rush, don't you know. Had two different operations and the brainsucker kept breaking down every other time I turned it on." He said, sounding tired.

Sara sighed softly, and went back to eating breakfast. Dr. Phil immediately went over to her, and without even asking her, he placed one hand on her stomach.

Her eyes got a bit wider, as he pressed down softly on it. It was normal for doctor's to do that, but he never said a word. She reached over and grabbed his arm, and dug her nails into him.

"Get...your hand....away from my stomach." She glared at him, he could see she was going to break him in half if he didn't stop. He pulled his hands away and held them up in the air.

"Sorry! Sorry!!" He stammered, as she let go of him. She looked at him, and she smiled.

"You'll ask before you go touching me, okay? Plus..I'm eating! Let me eat in peace, then we can go down to the labs and everything." She shook her head, she was used to Sam always patting her when he talked to her, or Fozzie and Piggy making weird gestures when they spoke. She was even used to Lew Zealand's fish flying around her. But no one would ever violate her personal space like that, and she hated it.

Phil nodded, and he shrugged his shoulders; getting a bowl of cereal. "Might as well eat, while it's time!"

Sadie brought the platter of food over to Sara, and she put some more food on it, smiling. Sara started to hand it back to her. "Mom....Sadie please! I'm full! I can't eat anymore!!"

Sadie just shook her head, although she did stop putting the food on the plate. "I want you to be healthy for the little one, sweetheart."

She gave Sara a kiss on the forehead quickly. Then she walked over and watched Kevin eat his breakfast. Sara smiled, and just didn't touch the plate. Skeeter and Scooter both reached forward and grabbed something off of her plate for her.

"Sara, don't worry about it. I thought I was going to get absolutely fat when I was pregnant with Kevin. Mom always made sure I had something to eat. She bombarded me with snacks, remember?" Skeeter laughed a bit, while munching on some toast.

"Yeah, I do remember. You kept handing me stuff, saying 'Eat this, but don't let Mom find out.' She was worried the baby would be underweight or something, right?" Sara replied, drinking some more juice; while smiling.

"Oh yeah. Then guess how big he was?" Skeeter smirked.

"10 pounds!" Scooter and Sara said at once, together. Skeeter laughed, and Sara went on to say. "I know, huge little boy. Probably because of all that stuff Sadie was doing for you. I know she means well, but...wow, that wasn't even overprotecting, more like oversmothering."

"Don't worry though. You helped me out, so I'll help you out. Any snacks or whatever Mom tries to shove on you, just give them to me or Clifford and we'll take care of 'em. Or throw them away when she's not looking." She smiled then cooed at Kevin.

Sara looked over at Kevin, and he had so much cereal in his hair just then. She laughed out loud, he was such a cute little guy. Phil was observing her still. He realized it was a little rude for him to do that, but he had thought she was warned before he came in.

'She's got quite a healthy love for children it seems.' Phil thought, as he jotted down some notes on a small pad. 'I'll just observe her somemore until I figure it's right to actually do an examination for her.'

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So much goodness... Dr. Phil van Neuter making an appearance, yaey!
And Skeeter and Sara talking about their turns under Sadie's watchful eyes as they went through motherhood... Nice. Will weigh in after skimming through the rest.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Went through the whole story using my screenreader's "virtual search" feature... You're right, it's 20 chapters and the continuity's been restored. Guess I might have skipped a number when reading through the posts. But yes, the chapter numbering's correct now.
Sorry... *Offers fudge spiders to make up for the error.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Wow. You're the fastest reader I've ever encountered. XD
And then I was gone the rest of the day! Man I've got lots to catch up on now! I'll report back as soon as I finish reading. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right, now I'm caught up and WOW, this is still just so great! I love everything that's going on. This has the potential to be one of your longer stories, I don't remember how long the other ones got off the top of my head, but anyway, I can tell that there's alot left to be played out! Keep it coming, I'm just loving this!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
ehh, don't be sorry! It's cause of my computer and stuff that I got messed up. Because I hadn't had a time to back up the story on this computer, I messed up the chapter listings! Also, more story in a few minutes!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Twenty One

Sara was getting ready to go out, she was needing to get a lot of new clothes, she still had about two months till she was going to have the baby. She was still not totally sure that this was real or not.

"I assure you Mrs. Grosse, that this is real!" Dr. Neuter was talking to her, through the door, while she was getting dressed.

"I'm still a bit worried though, all this...and what if it's for nothing?" She replied back, while trying to find a shirt that would fit over her stomach now. She thought she wasn't going to find any shirt, but she finally found an old black shirt that had Muppets Tonight on the back of it, with the K-MUP logo on the front. It was a huge shirt, as she had just grabbed the first shirt she saw in the pile of them. She never knew it was a 2x shirt when she had first gotten it.

"Thank god I just randomly picked this one out." She smiled, shaking her head, as she smoothed the shirt down a bit. She had just gotten some stretchy pants on, so she was finally dressed.

Scooter was standing outside the door, beside Phil. He smiled as he saw her walk outside the door, with her purse at her side. "You look great honey. Um, I've also taken the liberty to set us an appointment with the doctor. And we're going to go look and some other stuff at that new baby store."

He kept listing off stuff while they were walking down the stairs. He turned to her and he smiled. "Is there anything I could get you before we start going, sweetheart?"

Sara was smiling, and giggling. "I don't need a thing, my little gofer." She leaned over and gave him a kiss. Scooter almost blushed when she called him 'gofer'.

Doc Brown was standing at the front door, and got their attention really quick. "Sara, would you be able to get into that bus today?"

Sara made a quizzical face, then looked down at herself; before she smiled. "I believe I could. I might need a little boost, that is so high you know."

"Of course. I was only wanting to ask, because we'd like to accompany you today. Find out how everything is going, and we could also use the extra room in case you get some baby furniture and the like." Brown gestured to himself, then Bunsen and Beaker.

"Sure. That'd be great to have the company, I guess. Don't you think so, honey?" She looked over at Scooter, who made an odd face, then he smiled.

"Uh....sure. It'd be good to have some help."

So, the five of them boarded the Mayhem Bus, with Doc Brown driving. They arrived at the hospital, and they went inside, waiting for the doctor to come out and meet with them.

------------

Back at the boarding house, Marty was sitting in the DeLeoran. He didn't want to be stuck here anymore. Although the muppets were nice and sweet, and very kindly....to be honest with himself he was getting sick of the chaos and the constant cheerfulness of this place. He was used to the 1980's, not...whatever time period he was in.

He sat down and wrote out a letter to Doc:

"Dear Doc,

I've left this time period, and I've traveled back to 1985. I've left the DeLeoran behind The Muppet Theatre. I've also spoken to their phantom, his name is Uncle Deadly about this, and he will remember it as well. He's told me he will remember even though it's going back in time. I don't know how he'll be able to do that, but either way no one will mess with it. I've put a sticker on the inside of the car with a biohazard sign on it. I believe no one will touch it with that on it.

Hope you enjoy time with the muppets. I've grown tired of them and I want to see Jennifer now. I'll see you when you get back to 1985, whenever that will be. If you decide to stay, I guess I'll see you when I'm 38 years old, wherever I'll be at that time. I'm assuming still now in Hilldale with Jennifer. Look me up, it'd be great to see you again.

Love and Friendship,
Marty McFly"

With that, Marty sealed the envlope, and set it on the passenger's seat beside him. He started up the hoverjets, and without another word to anyone, he took off, traveling back in time, to 1985.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
!! Marty left? He... but.. <thinks> Oh my... I want more!!!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... The past present him that traveled to the future with Doc Brown left back to his own time... But the present present Marty's in Hilldale, California with Jennifer... That is, if the events of time between 1985 and 2015 unfolded naturally once the timeline was restored after they burned the Rellias Sports Almanac back in 1955.

Sorry to confuse you with all this time technojargon Lisa, but trust me, it's what happened in the movies.
And I'm interested to see what happens next myself as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
RENEE!!! I...You...Gonzo...Robin...You...I...This is...WOW!!!

Ok, first off, HILLARIOUS opening with Doc, Marty, and the SS gang. Very nice.

Then, you pull our heartstrings. ...Renee...You killed Gonzo...And Robin...Now I know what my own medicine tastes like...For this is surely pay back for me killing off Kermit...

Then, with the whole theater...and all the Muppet kids...Oh it's lovely, then Scooter with Sara, WOW!! Operation Heartstrings; LOVE IT!!!

And now Marty left!! *gasp* What now?!?!?! More, more, more!!!:excited: