FanFic: A Grand Adventure In Life!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Five

As Marty sat inside the car, he watched as Doc sat up, and was glaring at Beauregard. He'd never actually seen Doc get so angry before."Do you know...what you've just done you....you....BUFFOON!!" He yelled, as Beau held his mop in front of himself, as if to protect him. "Uh...I...I fixed your car, that's what I did." Beau replied, as Doc was now leaning against the door handle, muttering to himself."Now where are we going to find another flux capcitator...and another Mr. Fusion? The capcitator took me nearly 20 years just to build it...." He was starting to walk out to the car, when Marty yelled, slamming the car door shut."Mee mee meep!" Beaker squealed, as his hand got caught in the side of the gullwing door, he kept squealing until Marty lifted it up. Beaker pulled out his hand, and rubbed it, meeping angrily at Marty. "Oh, Beakie. That isn't too bad now!" Bunsen chided Beaker softly, as he turned his attention to Emmett who was still walking towards the car slowly."I overheard you speak of a flux capciator, Doctor Brown?" He smiled, glancing behind Marty at the device that was still glowing softly."Yes, yes I did. But what would you know about it? I built it myself, took me over 20 years, and now the car is absoutely in tatters because of that...whatever he is!" He waved his hand towards the car, then back towards Beau, who slunk back inside the house.Bunsen walked over, and he sat down in the passenger seat of the car, and with a screwdriver he carefully removed the flux capicator from the back wall of the DeLorean, and he started back towards the house."Beaker, would you pick up that part right there?" He pointed to the Mr. Fusion part, which was sitting beside the neat pile of parts. His assistant picked it up, and followed him. Doc was right beside him."Where are you taking that! That is what I need to get this car running again! Who are you!?" He was getting a bit angry, he never wanted to end up here, and if they didn't get out of here he wouldn't be able to work anything properly the way he had wanted it to work.Bunsen didn't answer, but Marty stayed seated in the car. He reached down into his pocket, and he pulled out the letter again, re-reading it. He actually hadn't noticed it before, but he saw the date of the letter was; August the sixth, 2027.(ooc: It would be italized, it just ain't working right now.)"Mr. McFly,Your assistance is needed urgently! Our theatre is in disrepair, and our children are the one's who are causing this trouble. We need intervention, as soon as possible. Our resident scientist has created a time travel device, but as of this letter, only non-living objects can be transported. As this is why we have sent you this letter. We were going to send this to Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown, but we were unsure if he would still be alive upon recieving this letter. It should only be read by you and him. We, the Muppets, thought it would be smarter to send this to you personally. Please inform him that you need to travel forward to the year 2006, and drive to Hensonville. Give Kermit this letter, and he will understand. Bring no one else, please! Just you and the Doctor. It is urgent that you come as soon as possible. We need assistance and quick! And yes, we know we are tampering with the time continum, but we have run all possible senarios. The worst that could happen is the universe explodes. But that is the worst possible thing, as is with any time-travel. I stress, come as soon as possible. Many Sincere Regards,S.H. Grosse."---------"I just still can't believe he'd write this to us. That....kid wrote this!" Marty said to himself, as he started down the small flight of stairs, leading down to Muppet Labs, which was were Doc and those two scientists were.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great chapter! I loved Bunsen and Beaker coming in to help Doc. And the letter! Wow!!! I wonder what will happen next!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sorry it's so squished guys. >< I'm not actually on my normal computer. Our main computer, it died. So I grabbed my own computer (orginally not hooked to internet) and I plugged it in. So it's working for internet and stuff like that, but certain things aren't working properly. Like squishing above text! So, I'll try to fix it later tonight when I'm at school. >> Sorry.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
..Apperently I won't get to fix it. Oh well. I'm just going to plow ahead and put more chapters up. It will still be squished [unfortunately] but it's what I have to work with, and if I wait for our main computer to be fixed, it will be nearly a week until it's done most likely. Again, I'm sorry for that inconvience, just please bear with me until the computer is fixed and it will look proper once more.

I found another browser, so I'm in the clear! It lets me enter, and configure styles as I want! It's not Firefox, but it's their Mozilla thing, so it works. :big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Five - Repost

As Marty sat inside the car, he watched as Doc sat up, and was glaring at Beauregard. He'd never actually seen Doc get so angry before.

"Do you know...what you've just done you....you....BUFFOON!!" He yelled, as Beau held his mop in front of himself, as if to protect him.

"Uh...I...I fixed your car, that's what I did." Beau replied, as Doc was now leaning against the door handle, muttering to himself.

"Now where are we going to find another flux capcitator...and another Mr. Fusion? The capcitator took me nearly 20 years just to build it...." He was starting to walk out to the car, when Marty yelled, slamming the car door shut.

"Mee mee meep!" Beaker squealed, as his hand got caught in the side of the gullwing door, he kept squealing until Marty lifted it up. Beaker pulled out his hand, and rubbed it, meeping angrily at Marty.

"Oh, Beakie. That isn't too bad now!" Bunsen chided Beaker softly, as he turned his attention to Emmett who was still walking towards the car slowly."I overheard you speak of a flux capciator, Doctor Brown?" He smiled, glancing behind Marty at the device that was still glowing softly.

"Yes, yes I did. But what would you know about it? I built it myself, took me over 20 years, and now the car is absoutely in tatters because of that...whatever he is!" He waved his hand towards the car, then back towards Beau, who slunk back inside the house.

Bunsen walked over, and he sat down in the passenger seat of the car, and with a screwdriver he carefully removed the flux capicator from the back wall of the DeLorean, and he started back towards the house. "Beaker, would you pick up that part right there?"

He pointed to the Mr. Fusion part, which was sitting beside the neat pile of parts. His assistant picked it up, and followed him. Doc was right beside him.

"Where are you taking that! That is what I need to get this car running again! Who are you!?" He was getting a bit angry, he never wanted to end up here, and if they didn't get out of here he wouldn't be able to work anything properly the way he had wanted it to work.Bunsen didn't answer, but Marty stayed seated in the car.

He reached down into his pocket, and he pulled out the letter again, re-reading it. He actually hadn't noticed it before, but he saw the date of the letter was; August the sixth, 2027.

"Mr. McFly,

Your assistance is needed urgently! Our theatre is in disrepair, and our children are the one's who are causing this trouble. We need intervention, as soon as possible. Our resident scientist has created a time travel device, but as of this letter, only non-living objects can be transported. As this is why we have sent you this letter.

We were going to send this to Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown, but we were unsure if he would still be alive upon recieving this letter. It should only be read by you and him. We, the Muppets, thought it would be smarter to send this to you personally. Please inform him that you need to travel forward to the year 2006, and drive to Hensonville.

Give Kermit this letter, and he will understand. Bring no one else, please! Just you and the Doctor. It is urgent that you come as soon as possible. We need assistance and quick! And yes, we know we are tampering with the time continum, but we have run all possible senarios.

The worst that could happen is the universe explodes. But that is the worst possible thing, as is with any time-travel. I stress, come as soon as possible.

Many Sincere Regards,
S.H. Grosse."

---------

"I just still can't believe he'd write this to us. That....kid wrote this!" Marty said to himself, as he started down the small flight of stairs, leading down to Muppet Labs, which was were Doc and those two scientists were.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Six

Marty put the letter on the small coffee table, without thinking; as he walked back to the small basement labortory where the three scientists were working on the flux capicator. Beaker had stepped hard on Doc's foot, so he was sitting in a seat, tinkering with the inner tubes of the mechinism.

"Hey Doc. What's happened to you?" He remarked seeing Doc's smoldering hair.

"Those two fools, they tried to light me up like some kind of Christmas display! I can't believe these two!" He grabbed a small laser, and closed up the end of the tube he was working on, then he shifted the part again and started on another one. Marty walked over to the cars parts, and grabbed Mr. Fusion from Beaker before he plugged it into some kind of a weird looking device.

"This thing isn't powered by electicty, guys. It works on...what did you say again, Doc?"

"It works on dicarded biological specimians!" He coughed softly, shifting his foot a little bit as he worked on the capicator some more.

"...I think he mean's trash basically." Marty replied as Bunsen poked a gloved finger inside of it, examining it.

"Not just any kind of trash, Marty. It has to be food items, usually I just would grab a beer can with some beer left inside, and some eggshells and banana peels. I seem to get better push out of that combonation." He pushed the capicator aside, and grabbed some of the parts that Beau had ripped off of the side of car, and he groaned, wondering how he'd get it fixed properly now.

-------------

Sadie grabbed a magazine, and sat down on the couch, holding a cup of coffee in her hand. She set it down on the small table, and lifted it up almost immediately, when she saw the white piece of paper underneath it.

"What's this? It's not like the guys to just leave mail laying around like this..." She picked it up, and opened it up, reading. Her eyes got a bit larger when she saw who had signed it.

"S.H. Grosse! This handwriting, it has to be Scooter....but why would he write this?"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, Scooter wrote it? This is getting interesting. I'm glad you were able to find a way to make your posts easier to read again! It definately helps the flow of the story when it's not squished! :smile: Another great chapter, looking forward to more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... S.H. Grosse is Scooter Hunt Grosse, as referenced from when the doctor gave the guys the bad news in The Search for Sadie.

Good job... Thought there'd be a bit of humor and mayhaps friendlier interaction between Doc and Bunsen and Beaker, given they're all scientists... Might even give you an opportunity to bring in Phil van Neuter for a moment, though he's rully more of a taxidermist than a scientist unless you count his appearance in MFS.

Oh well, just some thoughts... And we're all hooked now, this letter...

It'll have an impact on the story, just hope for more soon.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Weellll...this is just the author nitpicking her own stories. But Sadie's full name is Sadie Renee Grosse as well. XD

Next chapter soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So they'd be... Sadie Renee Grosse and Skeeter Renee Grosse?