FanFic Characters

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, Count. Nice list. Had no idea there were so many interesting characters made by the great fans here on MC. :smile:

One nitpick I felt the need to make: when you mentioned Stanley in the list, you noted him as the "nephew" to Alissa and me, but he's actually our cousin.

But I'm glad to see the little guy was included on the list. ^_^

I have my own additions:

Humans:
Damien Takashi - Eli Takashi's biological son and heir to the Takashi family business
*Source: "The MARVELOUS Storyteller: Rider's Delight"

Jerry Larkin - The New York police captain and ally/adversary to Sean, Alissa, and the Muppets
*Source: "The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Amazing!"

Muppets:
Victoria Thomas - Aunt to Sean and Alissa and mother of Stanley
*Source: "The MARVELOUS Muppets: The Amazing...Sequel!" (Extended Version)

There'll be a lot more to come, once my Ghostbusters/Muppets story gets posted next month.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy, taken care of. Could add my own haunters, if I get that started and follow through to the point I actually do keep it going. Wonder if this would be a good venue to showcase them, even if briefly, or if a new thread should be started. Kind of leaning towards the latter so this thread is left just for the compiling of fanfic characters. At any rate, thanks for all the additions.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Not as of yet, dearie!
I was just looking back to this...
And thought, what effort you put into this wholesome list.

Simply wanted to acknowledge you on that.

(Clears throat)
:smile:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
I just happened to peek in here and saw that you added my Goldie in here.:excited:
Hee hee hee! Thanks for the add! :flirt:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Easily a short list:

Muppets:

Raquel Porkbelly: A brunette pig who was only mentioned in It Was Me in the first chapter.

Luanne Poochie - :drool: A blonde poodle who in the latter will play Link Hogthrob's current girlfriend in It Was Me. She made her MC debut in DramaQueenMokey's one-shot, Big Spender.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, you should probably attach the fic your characters come from Angie. :search:

Slackbot

Reaction score
If this is going to be updated, I'll nominate a few of my own. under "source" I've listed the character's first appearance. Most of them have appeared in multiple stories. I've only listed characters of some significance; if I didn't flesh them out enough to know something about their personal lives then I don't think they're worth listing here.

Muppets:

Billie Orphington: Daughter of Camilla and Gonzo Orphington. Best described as a yellow chick whose feathers are tipped with blue, making her look speckly-green. Has a beak something like a parrot's.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Muppets from Earth.

Brian, AKA Brian the Sandwich: Alien Gonzo who communicates to planetbound beings through alphabet cereal, sandwiches, and whatever is handy. Creche brother to Gonzo.

Catherine Monster: Social worker for TMI, an organization devoted to the betterment of down-and-out Monsters. Based very loosely on Kate Monster from Avenue Q.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Before Gonzo was Great.

Clio Fraggle: Cantus' daughter. Lives in another colony. Befriends the young Janken.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's A Wandering Heart.

Janken Fraggle: Camera operator for the revived Muppet Show. The first Fraggle to live among Silly Creatures (as opposed to observing them and misunderstanding everything). The son of Wembley and Mokey Fraggle. In love with Scooter. Lavender skin, purple fur and hair.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Masks.

Lana Bea: Social worker for TMI, befriends Janken after a Fraggle hole led to their storeroom. Was responsible for acclimating him to surface world culture and getting him into a college.

Leilah Fraggle: Boober's mother. Lives in another colony, possibly Fraggle Cave. Dies in childbirth trying to have a second child, leaving Boober an orphan.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Runt.

Mrs. Soeur: Former foster mother to Gonzo. Her first name is unknown.

Mica Fraggle: Close friend (and failed love interest) of young Janken Fraggle. Grayish coloration.

Penny Dreadful: Star of "Penny's Dreadul Theater," a television program that plays bad horror movies. A shameless rip-off of respectful homage to Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Masks.

Poncle Fraggle: The daughter of Red and Gobo Fraggle. a very young, energetic, cute-and-knows it Fraggle. Brown fur and skin, blond hair.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Trials and Tintinnabulations.

Reed Doozer: A Doozer minstrel-in-training. Plays a traverse flute. Green with blue hair.

Sage Fraggle: The daughter of Boober and Mokey Fraggle. Fiercely loyal to her father. Blue-green skin, fur, and hair.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Trials and Tintinnabulations.

Weft Fraggle: Midwife in Fraggle Rock, trained Boober in midwifery after Janken's birth. Her main job is a weaver. Pink hair, fading to white with age.
* Source: Kim "Slackbot" McFarland's Commonplace Miracles.