FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great stuff! I liked the scene with Kermit and Piggy, it made me laugh! And ooh, death visiting Uncle Deadly and oh my gosh! Wow! Keep it coming!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*giggles a little* It's not Death, Beth....it's someone else! Guess who!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Great stuff... Liked the part with the bet, and Rizzo walking away with the moneys hokay?
The scene with Deadly in his room was haunting at best... Though I don't think that was Death who visited him. Will leave that mystery to be solved by the author of this tale, as she attempts to span the bridge between the first tale in this storyarc with the rest.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ah yes, silly me, I read the part, you demon of death and jumped to conclusions. At second glance I know it is not death. Have a thought as to who it is, but like Ed, I'll wait for you to enlighten us Sara.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
The first two chapters and the prologue were great, RL (mind if I call you RL?:wink: ). Like everyone else, I'm also looking forward to who was talking to Uncle Deadly. We all know that it can't be Death himself, since it clearly said "demon of death".:smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Not at all MW! I will not be able to update until Monday at latest, as I'm going to high school with my mother to help with ice cream making in her science class.

See ya'll later!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well gee, that sounds like fun! (Making ice cream that is) I'll miss seeing you online tomorrow little sis, and I definately look forward to more of your story on Monday! *HUGS*

Leyla

Reaction score
Loving it so far, Renee! I am deliciously intrigued and looking forward to Monday. Enjoy the ice creamery!

Leyla

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Three

Soft laughter filled the back room, as one certain ghoul was finishing up Shakespeare's comedy. He set the book down and smiled a little. "Now the Bard knew good comedy when he saw it!" He stated, to himself in that dusty, empty room. "Maybe the bear should read some of the bard, that might help that pitiful comedy act of his.."

He started to walk out of his room, when he heard some other soft laughter. Glancing down the hall, he frowned a little. He wondered why people were still here, when it was nearly midnight. He made his way, further down the long, straight as an arrow passageway, and then had to step over some of the set pieces that were so carelessly strewn about.

"Who is in this theatre!? Show yourselves!!" He yelled mencaingly, his dragon head whipping from side to side, getting a good perspective on his surroundings.

"It's just me, Robin and Scooter; Uncle Deadly! It's okay!!" Sara yelled from the top of the hall, where the backstage right area was located. Deadly frowned even deeper and emerged from the darkened hall.

The only lights on in the theatre, was two lamplights. Scooter was sitting up on Kermit's desk, with Robin beside him and Sara was lounging in one of the heckler's victorian armchairs, her legs over one side of it. It was a cozy sight, one that made Deadly's skin crawl. He wasn't partial to these comforting times, it irked him so much. He walked over to them, and laid a hand on Sara's shoulder, he felt her shiver under his icy touch, and he looked down at her face, which was silent, and expressionless then.

Sara didn't move, but instead locked eyes with the old ghostly dragon, who stared at her, with contempt clearly visible within his own expression. She smiled, and laughed softly looking up at the dragon, who huffed softly. She could smell his breath he was so close to her.

"What is the matter with you, Uncle Deadly?" Sara asked, finally breaking the silence between the two of them.

He said nothing. It was a soul-crushing silence that filled the theatre once more. Scooter shifted off of the desk, and walked over to Deadly. He looked over at him, a frown starting to cross his face. Deadly looked away from Scooter, he couldn't meet his gaze; which normally wasn't a problem for him. But deep in his soul, that part of him that had been missing ever since he was dead...his heart....it ached.

"Something's wrong...what is it?" Scooter asked, looking concerned towards Deadly now. "What's troubling you?"

"What's troubling me?" He glared over at Scooter hard now, finally meeting his gaze. "It's you and....what's her name?" He pointed to Sara, frowning deeply now.

"Her name is Sara. And what do either of us have to do with your being troubled?" He asked, getting a touch angry now, he was now sitting on the arm of the chair that Sara was in.

"I think I know why, gofer." Sara said, smirking softly. "He's jealous of us. Arn't you Uncle Deadly?"

When she asked that, it seemed like the fog around Deadly dissapated into nothingness. His golden yellow eyes were finally clear, he knew why he had been angry. It wasn't them, directly. But rather...someone else.

"Eleanor...." Deadly whispered, looking past them to the wall. He stopped cold in his tracks, mentally and physically. "I...I've got to go check up on...something...."

With that, Deadly walked back to his room in a fog of sorts, his mind far away from where he was now. He wished he could erase those memories, but they were too painful for him to think of.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Shivers>

Oooh, just the thought of someone feeling Uncle Deadly's hand on his or her shoulder... <shudders>

RENEE! You went and got my spine tingling again. Do you realize how hard it is to write with a tingling spine? I mean, all right, so it helps for some parts, but not the happy parts, and I'm at a happy part in my story!

I'm just teasing, of course, I don't mind at all! In fact, I love it when a good story makes my spine tingle. Besides, I have more research to do before I write any more of this happy stuff in my story...

(Translation: MORE PLASE! I mean PLEASE! I can type, really, I have that ability... I think... )