FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Also, maybe if we put finished fanfics on one side of our lists and WIP or dead fics on the other it might help matters...although, if we could edit our posts without a time limit this would be so much easier.
There are a few older fraggle rock fics started years ago by authors that did only a few fanfics that are/look like dead stories now *sigh*... So sad, I think I will gather them together for memories sake...

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hey Count, this is really good work you're doing with this. Hope that everyone's ideas get used for the index, but maybe we should be a bit patient while you get it put together.

Just keep at it, and I'm sure that when you get all of this up, that it will be fantastic. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for understanding Yva. Actually... The only stories that I know for a fact are dead are some by Claudia (BeakerSqueedom) because she told me so and some of my own. The only reason I attach the R.I.P. designation is because those particular unfinished stories have been abandoned and I have no better a guess than you or the original author if they will be continued/completed, but that's why I listed the "Current Status" line before the link to the title/story, but that needs to be redone anyway. The reason that's there before the link is because if I place it after or beneath the link, when it gets posted, there'll be a space/line between them and that'd create even greater confusion. Additionally, the stories are meant to be listed in order of completed, unfinished, and then dead; and if applicable, in serial order listed alphabetically by author name.

Would it be better if the completed stories were listed first alphabetically by author title, then move on to the unfinished/dead stories?
And Prawny, if you're reading please PM me instructing me on how to link stories the way you did in your first post here. Thanks.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
IMO indexing by author's title is a good idea. That's generally how most are done, and I think it will make finding the stories a lot easier. But, it's your call. You've been around a lot longer and probably know the best possible way to go about it.

Will look forward to seeing how it's gotten along when I get home Sunday.

Have a great week.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Is that FR game developing out as an actual storied fanfic? Just asking cause I'm not entirely sure. BTW: Worked on this all day yesterday, and there are still some authors to track down. Will hopefully post again later.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I haven't gotten very far, just beginning the intros, really. There will be a beginning, middle, and end. I plan on leaving some stuff available for others to work into any CYOA stories they want to do. It's basically a narrative/script for the main missions. I'm exhausted from doing all that research for Comeback King ... I just wanted to do a simple story for once. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phew! Okay, so there are still some authors missing... But hopefully this version of the index is better assembled visually for all of you reading. Will add more later, tired for now.

And I ask that authors of unfinished stories please notify me via PM as soon as their stories are or should ever finish.
Thanks.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wowwww....that's awesome Ed. Great work, thanks for doing that. Really, it's awe inspiring. I just hope I can get to my unfinished fics one of these days!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
LOL!

SWEENEY LIVES ! ! ! ! :stick_out_tongue::scary:

I taught dat fic was long forgotten...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

I assumed it was residin' in da same plot as *coughcoughLeftyJuicecoughcough*

Anyway, this is a very handy-dandy way to make it through the fics! Great work, Ed!:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... Yous crum-bum is confusing da great Sweeney Lefty from da completed fics wit Leftyjuice, which nevah even got started. Riiight. And hey... If only I could do fic writing as great as the rest of yous mugs... *Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.