FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
No problem. Now if only some other authors would update so we could move some of these titles up to the completed works to join their siblings where they belong. *Sigh.
I love the feeling of finishing stories :excited:!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just made some additions to the list, check 'em out if you like. And to all unfinished stories, post more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Is that a final decision on Wild Winds? I've taken a bit of a stance of not adding unfinished or rather "in progress" stories until they're finished—or I hear from the author if they're going to be definite unfinished stories. That's why Prawny's Mid-Age Crisis isn't listed yet. It's okay if you decide to just walk away from something you've been creating and pouring yourself into for a while... For some reason I've gotten hit with the blahs myself and feel like starting my counting characters all over again. *Boober Sigh smilie* What we creative types go through.

Redsonga

Reaction score
None of my unfinished stories are even the least bit dead though (expect maybe the cooking show for now)..I thought they were just listed in unfinished so they would be easy to find for new readers to follow a series by one author until they were moved over into the finished section when they were finished :frown:.
If you notice all of my FR series is coming along, slowly, but they are all getting there, I'm not the least bit hit by the blahs..if anything I have the anti-blahs, I'm so filled with what all the characters have to tell me that I am just keeping up :smile:...I hope that you don't find my series so boring you think it needs to be restarted..that would make me very sad :frown:...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course I don't find your fics in need of restarting. Only you can make that choice. *Switches off Smokey the Bear voice. Just haven't kept up with their progress as I should because of erm, mittigating posters. Once they're finished, please LMK and send me copies to read in full. Also, I'm thinking of starting up a little business to help authors... Maybe a small nominal fee to help tidy up stuff like spelling and other tidbits, if the people agree to it of course, which is why I only correct thread titles and remove pesky coding when it shows up instead of closing quotations. The cleaning job for Kermie's Girl, well, that was and continues to be a labor of love for Aunt Ru, so long as she keeps posting the story... If only she would though...

At any rate, hope this helps and take care Becky. And I'm a bit over the blahs. Gonna finish the 40 and keep movin' on.
:busy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
A fee? Like..money? :\ I dunno that seems a bit unfair. Not that I don't like the work mods do or anything, or don't appreciate you but...I mean, if there was not a time limit I would have fixed every error that I edited into the FF.net versions of my fics ages ago and in short order to make the copies here the best they could be myself. I'd hate to make you do the work I've already done over again (my dyslexia misses so many things)..Heck, if I could I would even fix the formatting in other peoples' fanfics if they wanted me to with no fees or anything :smile:. But I've been known to be the one crazy obsessive lurker in all the fanfic sections I belong to *lol*

I'm glad to hear you still want to read my stories, I was beginning to wonder :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It would be an offer to all authors, it's just something I kinda thought of to scrape out a bit of earnings. But no worries, is okay, is leafing the option on the tables. No pressures.

*Leaves to do a bit of haunter work, listening to some net radio.

Java

Reaction score
I am honored to be included in the list of fan fictions. Thank you so much.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a pleasure to have you back Java. Hope the library helps you catch up on almost everything in terms of fan reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.