1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by The Count, Aug 31, 2008.

1. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

The first round was taken from American Gladiators, but the next round was basically the first stage of Ninja Warrior. That's an unreal tournament. Hardly anyone wins the thing. It's brutal.
  2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Dino and the Beast is done. Not too sure if I'm going to work on FR The Video Game or Skeeter Rock anymore.
  3. The Count Moderator

Thanksfor the update. To be honest, I was waiting for Episode 3 of FR to be finished before reviewing/posting some thoughts cause then we'd have seen most of the main Fraggle Five in action. I do think Skeeter Rock came to somewhat of a satisfactory end after Nanny's funeral, at least for your style of writing. If anything, you can always come back to it later and add if your whim is so inclined. I know you're not giving up on RTL what with Volume 4 next week. At any rate, you know I've enjoyed your writings and look forward to whatever you decide to post next.
    *Hugs.
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, after she leaves for Fraggle Rock, I kinda ran out of ideas, but that's okay, because like you said, it's a fitting ending anyway. It just lacks "The End" at the end.

Well, if you're waiting on it, I guess I'll finish it, LOL. And, yeah, it's just a few days and RTL vol 4 will be out, so there's no way I'm going to give up on my video game version, LOL.
  5. The Count Moderator

Okay... So where should Skeeter Rock go, in the main tract or your Short Stories section?
  6. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, it's the sequel to I'm the One That Won, technically. Put it after that one?
  7. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Whew. All I've got, I think, is the RTL thing left, because the FR Video Game fic is done. Yipee!
  8. The Count Moderator

Just added it beside the KH Pangaea one. Congrats, knew you could do it. *Cheers her on to RTL, cause we both wants to get to Volume 4!
  9. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Just now noticed you put my fic in the Official List. Yay! I'm officious! :)
  10. The Count Moderator

Thank you MissPiggyFan98. Yes, your story could be added to the list... Unfortunately, because of the new forum layout/changes, I'm unable to edit even my own posts to add stories where they should go. So unless something can be done, I'm afraid this index is pretty much dead. :cry:
  11. Ah, I see. Maybe some new advance will be made. Or, we could always start a new thread. What do you think?
  12. The Count Moderator

Well... The problem with creating a new thread is that it would still prove uneditable whenever the next story posted by someone else gets finished and they post asking if it can get added. Plus, it would be better not to clutter the forum with duplicate threads.
    Hope this answers your question... Count down, like, rully down. :(
  13. Ah, I see. *sadface* :( At least we have what's already here!
  14. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Is the problem that old posts are simply not editable by administrators, or that the interface is a problem visually? Has Philip said that it can't be corrected?
  15. The Count Moderator

Okay... Just cchecked something with my previous post, and it looks like I can indeed edit posts (at least my own should be no problem). The issue now is whether it'll allow me to add new stories' URL's given the newly-imposed post character limit.

And Kim, what happened under the old set-up was that I could navigate post by post with my Jaws screenreader because each post was separated from each other by their individual checkboxes, which equated to a form field, so all I had to do was start at the bottom, press the F-button to get to the last posted post, then press the B-button to move to the top of the current page, and I'd be able to move easily back down through the replies. Now... Not so much as it all bleeds from one post to the next. The only form field I have is the one at the bottom to post my own reply, and I have to either do a "sentence up" or Page Up to get to the last ones that I haven't read yet.
    Actually, I can use the F-button to move down post by post from the top once again, so that's a small victory... What I need to know now is how to change my settings so that the checkbox labelling the post with its poster and number within the thread switches from being at the bottom of the post to located at the top of a post. Any ideas?

And the main index itself in the thread's first post can't be updated until we get this stupid 10000-character posting limit removed. :grouchy:
  16. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Whew. I'm glad we won't have to lose this resource. As for the post size limit... I'm lobbying for an extension of that, but if it doesn't happen, perhaps a new thread, with the first four or so posts being the index (code copied & pasted from the old post, of course), separated by sections so there's plenty of room to grow? I know it's an icky kludge, but it would keep the index from getting hosed.

Ugh, I'm not glad to hear that this forum doesn't work so well with your reader. I wish I had a suggestion for that, kludgy or not. :(
  17. Slackbot Well-Known Member

The post length limit has been pushed way back thanks to some annoying lobbyists ;) , so the first post in this thread should be editable once more.

Hurm, it looks like edited posts don't display the edit date at the bottom, so it won't be obvious when the index is updated. Feh.
  18. The Count Moderator

Just updated, enjoy.
  19. Slackbot Well-Known Member

You the bat!