1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Count, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi, just added a couple of stories and some smilies to serve as heading dividers, hope this helps.
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Cool! The graphics do help break up the categories.

BTW, "Sidebottom Butts In" is finished. Not sure what it'd be listed under, as it's based on the animated FR rather than the real one, and isn't a part of my regular continuity.
  3. The Count

:) Oh good. Will add that one then.
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Thanks!

(I wonder if anyone else has written animated FR fanfic, or if I'm alone in my dorkiness.)
  5. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------------------
    Hey Ed...I really do like the theme title you've given for my stuff here, however, "Blintzes in Birdland" is ostensibly about Zoot! Newsie has only a minor part, very much by design, as this was writ for a Zoot fan. Perhaps a separate listing for that one? :news: Thank you!

-------------------------------
  6. The Count

Yes, I know Blintzes in Birdland is a Zoot-centric story... But as it stems off of your Newsie+Gina continuity, and since it was refered to in Death and the Matron, I thought it best to have it as Minibook 1 in your overall narrative.

If it's a story that really doesn't tie into an author's major continuity, then I give it a separate heading such as Slackbot's entry in the Animated FR category or Sara's poems.

Hope this helps explain it a bit better. :shifty:
  7. newsmanfan

Works. Thank you! :)
  8. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Wanna say my fanfic ´she learnt me to see´ is done.
  9. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I finally put in a new chapter to my story yesterday, next one will be up tomorrow or I give up my first born, when he/she comes, lol
  10. outerelf

outerelf Active Member

11. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Hi Count! I finished a Halloween story called Miss Piggy and the Polly Esther Ghost, so would you add it to the library.
  12. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

13. The Count

Just updated the list with all the finished Christmas stories, hope you enjoy. :jim:
  14. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

my story of gary and marys wedding is complete
  15. newsmanfan

--------------------
    Hey Ed. You need to include "January Joy"! :)

------------------
  16. The Count

Heh, I will, as soon as I sit down and write the installment for February, that way I'll see it and know I'm making a deal with myself to continue through the year rather than dropping the ball like other intended projects.
  17. newsmanfan

-----------------
    *waving muffiny pompoms* Ed! Ed! Ed! Wooooooo!

---------------
  18. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

The First of my new Muppet Trilogy entitled The Muppets and the Dark Crystal is finished.
  19. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Um...I just would like some of my stories here. This is all...Ed...

-Jaz (Miss Kermie)
  20. The Count

MissKermie, if you tell me which are your stories and what order you want them in, I'll add them next chance I get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.