1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Count, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Oh thanks! I appreciate it. I have posted like four but ok.
    Here's my teen themed ones:

The first week of romance and friendship
    The daydream believer and the prom queen
    A relationship built off of death

My regular Muppet one:

The case of the missing banjo

Thanks Ed. U rock!
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

my story is Finding Your Rainbow Connection
  3. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

Could you please post my Fraggle Rock fic in this index? I finally finished it. It's called, Everyone Has a Song. I would really aprreciate it. Thank you!
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just added a few stories, hope some of the ongoing ones keep getting updated so they can join the ranks here. :batty:
  5. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

I'm on the big list! I'M ON THE BIG LIST!

:):crazy::drool:

Happy Gina is Happy:fanatic:
    miss kermie likes this.
  6. The Count

Will you update Eight Ball if I give you a Scooby snack?
  7. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Rooby rack!? Ro boy!

Yes, I do a mean Scooby and yes, actually I have an update to 8 Ball. I've been debating about posting the chapter or if I should add another scene, which I may do. Don't know yet, but to answer your question, yes thar will be an update at some point today. Hopefully.
  8. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone could point out the fics centering around the Electric Mayhem? I'm have trouble finding some.
  9. The Count

Hmm, off the top of my head. *Removes books above own head. Maddie/ZootyCutie's fics are kind of EM centric. And there are others scattered throughout the Fanfic forum as well, not compiled here due to their unfinished status.
    Hope this helps. :wisdom:
  10. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

TogetherAgain's listing seems to be missing "Half of the Stairs are Missing" and "Say Cheese"
  11. The Count

Have you scrolled all the way down to the unfinished fanfics section of the index? Because both of those stories are there. Hope this helps.
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't know you split the listing. Thanks!
  13. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

14. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

15. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

16. The Count

Thanks for alerting me. However, it should be said that I'm adding stories now once they've been completed as that makes it easier on me to just add them in the main category rather than fish them out of the incompleted/in-progress portion and rescue them to where they belong once finished. Hope everyone understands this decision as I think it promotes people to continue working on their own stories.
  17. Powerstars

Powerstars Active Member

Alright. I'll start working on Chapter 3 soon. Thanks anyways!
  18. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

This makes perfect sense to me, both to simplify your workload and to give people an incentive to finish their stories. Personally, I don't bother with the unfinished and abandoned stories section anyhow, as I find stories without endings frustrating. If people are eager to get their stories listed, let 'em carry through to the end!
    The Count likes this.
  19. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Egad! (gasps in horror!) Does this mean I'm actually going to have to (gulp) finish Kermie's Girl one of these days? (Chapter 122 and still counting....and updating....)
  20. The Count

Yes Aunt Ru. You will have to finish KG... Someday. Because I'm evil that way. But no, I spare you from that, I can't in good consciousness smite thee for that. You know KG, DC, and Picking Up the Pieces are listed, and anything you write I'll read. That goes for certain other peoples too, I'm just too much of a bookworm.
    *Leaves cookies for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.