FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nah... Yous crum-bum is confusing da great Sweeney Lefty from da completed fics wit Leftyjuice, which nevah even got started. Riiight. And hey... If only I could do fic writing as great as the rest of yous mugs... *Sigh.
I'm sure you would be a good writer Mr. Count sir :excited:!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Nah... Yous crum-bum is confusing da great Sweeney Lefty from da completed fics wit Leftyjuice, which nevah even got started. Riiight.
Ah, but LeftyJuice was originally conceived as a coming-attractions trailer...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:shifty:

But dat don't mean da crum-bum what youse call professional bio-exorcist won't be retoynin'...who knows? Some deceased couple may need his soivices, once he gets over dat boddersome amnesia in da Leach's current fic...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!:wink:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I just saw the updated list and I absolutely love it. I like how the finished and unfinished stories are separated (I REALLY LOVE THAT). I'm starting to read stories that i didn't know were here and it's great. Thanks to the Count and anyone else who helped; this is definitely a fantastic resource and totally worth my 200th posting!

:smile::wink::excited:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Brilliant job, it looks great. About halfway down there was a messed up bracket, but otherwise, it looks perfect.

Go away for five days and the whole place is different when I get back. :smile: Great job and kudoes to the Count for putting together that. It looks fantastic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Which bracket do you mean? Thought I cleaned it up all on my last pass.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Under the finished fanfics:

]B]Maddie (ZootyCutie)?:[/b]

The first bracket is closing instead of opening. That's the only trouble there, as far as I can see.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. *Huggles kittens. BTW: That story you wanted me to add, is it for the finished or unfinished pile? Also, I know there's one by Aunt Ru about filming on MTI between Kermit, Piggy, and Tim Curry, but I can't find it.

Help would be appreciated. :batty:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Yes, that was it, sorry I didn't get back to you here, I was probably sleeping when the next post came up. Time differences and all. We're six hours ahead of EST, if that gives any sort of idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No problem. Now if only some other authors would update so we could move some of these titles up to the completed works to join their siblings where they belong. *Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.