FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

Leyla

Reaction score
Yay! You updated!!! And yay for Rowlf! Glad someone's looking out for the poor girl. As wonderfully chaotic as the boarding house is, I still wouldn't mind visiting... although personally, I wouldn't leave my tour guide.:wink:

Loved Sam's complete unhelpfulness. Well, it's not like he can cope with the others either.

So fun! Keep writing!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
good gracious. >< This is getting nice and positively nutty!

imwhoim....wow, that's the weirdest muffin I've seen yet! Talking about the paper clip guy. What does that have to do with the fanfic though? :confused:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Smiles? You still there, honey? Poke, poke. (whispers to someone behind her, "Do you think we need a bigger stick?") Waiting with bated (or maybe I mean "baited") breath.

Leyla

Reaction score
Maybe not a bigger stick... maybe a sharper one, or maybe we could just chain her to her keyboard.

Maybe I'm just crazy... and demanding. MORE! (Hey, it works for Lisa!)

*Pats Smiles sweetly on the noggin.* I mean well, really.

Smiles

Reaction score
I know you all mean well. :wink: Though I think I would perfer a bigger stick to a sharper one....

So anyway, you can all put your sticks away for now, cause here's more story....

~*~CHAPTER 5~*~

"I can’t believe you told him to follow me!" Denise yelled.

"I told him to keep an eye on you," Piggy said trying to fit her new purchases in her overstuffed closet, "I thought it was something Rowlf could handle," she mumbled under her breath.

"But I don’t see why you had to go and do that, I’m not a little girl you know," Denise argued.

"Well Dee, you were so shocked after breakfast, and you can be a little immature, and I didn’t expect Rowlf to be so pathetic and fail miserably at something so…" Piggy began, trying her dresser now, and was interrupted by Denise.

"Well e didn’t do that bad of a job…Hey! I’m not immature!" she pouted.
Piggy sighed, then smiled, "It’s okay. Come on. We can make cookies."
"Chocolate chip?" asked Denise. Piggy nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

"Now Denise, you may not think this but the penguin flipping is very systematic," Piggy explained once they reached the kitchen, "Just follow me. Step front, step left, step right, stay still while you count to ten, step back, count to three, step left, step right……."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

"I’m going to go see if anyone in the dining room wants some of these cookies," Denise told Piggy and began working her way out of the kitchen.

"Right, left, 1, 2, 3, back, left, 1, front, front, 1, 2, Don’t the penguins in the kitchen get annoying? 7, 8, left, right," she mumbled on her way.

"Be glad your not here while they’re swimming in the bathtub," Piggy told her friend who hadn’t traveled very far. About fifteen minutes later she reached her destination and Piggy began cleaning up the cookie material.

"But Kermit," Sal and Johnny walked in trying to convince their leader to add a last minute number for Johnny’s mama in to tonight’s show.

"Oh Kermie!" Piggy exclaimed and went over to him using a slightly more risky, yet extremely faster method of avoiding the penguins. Running. "I need to talk to you about something." Johnny and Sal shut their mouth and stared at her intently. "Alone," she added.

"Oh of course," the two muttered and walked out into the living room.
"What is it Piggy?" Kermit asked.

"It’s about Denise. You see she doesn’t really get out much, and I thought that she could use something really exciting to do, and that we could give her a role on the show, that might broaden her horizons, we’ll nothing too big, nothing like Moi, but if you were going to have Annie Sue on tonight or something…." Piggy rambled.

"I think someone’s a step ahead of you Piggy," Kermit said and turned Piggy’s attention out through the open dining room door.
"So could you like fill in fer me?"

Piggy watched as Janice asked Denise to fill in for her with the band for their number on the show tonight. After a little hesitation, and some prodding from the rest of the band, she agreed.

"Oh, I told Janice that maybe Dee could fill in while she goes for a doctors appointment," Piggy told Kermit as a side note.

"She plays guitar, huh?"

"I guess we’ll find out," Piggy shrugged.

"Piggy!" Kermit exclaimed.

"What?"

"You can’t just do that!"

"Well now she’ll be on the show."

"But she doesn’t play guitar!"

"You don’t know that, Kermie. Moi has everything under control."

Kermit crossed his arms and sighed. "We better make a back up plan," he said and dragged her down to the basement via the dining room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

Just as Kermit and Piggy had been watching Denise and The Electric Mayhem in the dining room, they were being eavesdropped on by Johnny and Sal from the living room.

"They're in love," sighed Sal.

"Oh yeah Sal, cause they talk sooo much like lovers," Johnny said sarcastically.

"Well they argue like a married couple," Sal pointed out, "I’ll bet they’re the first couple around here to get married."

"No way Sal, my money is on Gonzo and Camilla," Johnny said.

"Hey is that a bet I hear?"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very good Smiles. I can't wait to find out Rowlf's excuse for stalking Denise though I'm sure he wouldn't have any bad intentions.
And I loved the indirect cameo of my friend Bill the Bubble Guy.
Keep it up

Hee Hee You just ziffled me:big_grin:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
If Rowlf follows her home, can she keep him? Hmm--maybe there's another couple in the running, er, walking?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Maybe it's another couple in the penguin-dodging... <Giggles>

Speaking of which, I LOVE the penguin dodging! And Piggy being her usual conspiring self, I love it. I wonder if Denise plays guitar...

MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Leyla

Reaction score
But the sharp stick worked! :halo: Roughly how old is Piggy's friend anyway? My estimation of her age is bouncing back and forth.

I love that Piggy sicked Rowlf on Denise (I love Rowlf, he's such a cool guy).
I also find it extremely amusing to see Piggy trying to teach anyone anything, let alone baking cookies. She's been hiding a baking affinity apparently since that interview with Regis.

It is too funny that Piggy, and one presumes the other muppets have worked out a system for dodging the penguins. I also like how she abandons the cautious approach and runs through them to talk to Kermit. I don't think the penguins would come off the winners in a collision with her anyway.

The little dig at Annie Sue was great, and Kermit's panic at having someone with possibly no guitar skills replacing Janice is really cute. Sal and Johnny are funny too.

Clearly I've been reading too many of Ruahnna's stories 'cause when you wrote that Kermit dragging Piggy to he basement for a back up plan, well, my mind went guttery for second. "Ooh, the basement... oh, wait, they're not married, or probably dating in this one, right, right."

Lousy brain, always getting me in trouble.

Write more soon,
Leyla

imwhoim

Reaction score
Riddle me this...

There are two doors, one leads to pure treasures and the other to certain death. In front of the door are two muppets, one who always tells the truth, the other who always lies. You have the ability to ask only one of the muppets only one question. What question do you ask to insure yourself to pick the door leading to pure treasures......Jeapardy music....