FAO Schwartz: Muppet Whatnot Workshop coming October 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
My apologies... I'm so thrown off. I've been back and forth to the hospital. My days and months are totally thrown off. Total head spin! I think readers would have caught my drift...

Ignorance

Reaction score
Whoa.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa.
That is simply fantastic.
The local mall NEEDS one of those here.
Could they actually function as a real puppet when finished? Like could you move them and stuff? [Sorry if it's a stupid question.:halo:]

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
This isn't a stupid question... This is a functional puppet. As far as everyone knows, the puppet comes with one arm rod and you could design them in any way you want (within the confines of set of eyes, nose, hair... (no doubling)). For more information you may want to refer to the MuppetNewsFlash. That site does this new product more justice than I will. :big_grin:

Ignorance

Reaction score
That is so awesome, I'm checking out the site right now.
Always wanted my own functional muppet.
Also, it says it opens October 22nd... I checked the date and that's tomorrow/two days depending where you live.
So soon! :smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Wow, I'm surprised how much interest this is causing. I've also noticed that there are many here who don't have puppets, and want one. If you are interested in puppetry I would recommend spending 1/4 of the amount you would spend at F.A.O Schwartz Puppets and purchase a Project Puppet pattern.

I mentioned before (jokingly) that many will probably purchase the WhatNots Puppet for their pattern- Fozzie Bear (Super Moderator) was bang on :smile: Project Puppet is the way to go. :smile:

Bythe way this is my 200 post- Coool!..I'm such a nerd.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Has anybody considered whether or not these will fit on adult hands? I'm anxious to buy one, but it'd be a real disappointment if it came to me and I couldn't fit my big ol' man hand in it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I expect an MC member who lives close by will probably go by to see it in person and hopefully post their reactions to it here.

rstiff1020

Reaction score
AHH! I'm so psyched! my birthday was yesterday so my parents gave me money to buy one! i'm going into the city this weekend to make it! it's gonna be so legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.