FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

Redsonga

Reaction score
How did that show last as long as it did?
It was funny:smile:. And not all of us hated the underwear *lol*:coy:
"Holey rusted metal Batman!"
"What?"
"No really look, holey rusted metal..":smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Have to say, I love the campy crazy '60s Batman! lol

But the Munsters were great too. It's interesting to see how different they were from The Adams Family. The Adams Family knew they were weird and were proud of it. The Munsters were more like your standard family; they just happened to be monsters! But both shows were such great products of the '60s--about being different and proud of it despite the ignorance of others. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It was funny:smile:. And not all of us hated the underwear *lol*
As a fan of the Boy Wonder, I felt bad for him. I mean, it was bad enough that his name was Dick (and it still is), but to have him in a speedo--and even more revealing stuff in the comics--was just wrong to me.

Redsonga

Reaction score
As a fan of the Boy Wonder, I felt bad for him. I mean, it was bad enough that his name was Dick (and it still is), but to have him in a speedo--and even more revealing stuff in the comics--was just wrong to me.
I feel sorry for Power Girl..I mean for goodness sakes wear an undershirt or something! At least Robin wears something that's not holey:embarrassed: *lol*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I feel sorry for Power Girl..I mean for goodness sakes wear an undershirt or something!
Well, unfortunately, comics are still mainly a male-dominated field and as such, females--normal and superpowered--are often depicted in such a...*ahem*...revealing manner.

I mean, Princess Koriand'r--Starfire to fans of the 2003-2005 TT animated series--dresses like a flippin' stripper & to quote Raven (in regards to her alien friend), "If she could dance naked in the streets, she would".

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I don't particularly care for it. It was too corny.