FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There's judging a book by its cover, but then there is judging a book by things that are so interwoven into its text that you can't read the book without running into things you simply don't like by nature.
Well just to clarify, I don't like cursing myself. I think in real life it's a sign that you have nothing to say. Like I said, South Park knows how and where to place them in a fictional context. :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well just to clarify, I don't like cursing myself. I think in real life it's a sign that you have nothing to say. Like I said, South Park knows how and where to place them in a fictional context. :wink:
Meh, I one of those my friends have to not swear around and I just make up non-swear swears for fiction stories:wink:. I also use fudge just like the real swear word, it has the same impact because of how I say it IMHO, and no little ones pick up anything bad from overhearing me burn my finger :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I also use fudge just like the real swear word
You too? I thought it was just me. Cursing simply is not me, even if a few members of my family do it. Same with drinking. I don't favor alcohol, and so therefore, I don't drink it, even as an adult.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, fudge isn't a swear word... it's more of less like those "mild, naughty words" like crud, crap, fart, turd, etc.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And for the record, South Park once did an episode where the kids try to convince the town that they're all cursing too much. Because if it's done too often, it looses its impact. I definitely admire them for that. :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Um, fudge isn't a swear word... it's more of less like those "mild, naughty words" like crud, crap, fart, turd, etc.
We're twenty-somethings, of course we know that :coy:. That's the point, but when said a certain way, it becomes a swear word if it is all you use. The point is not to say it is a real swear word so much as it it is not to use one because you don't like them.
If swear words mean so much to you for you to say 'but that's not a real swear word' then you just aren't a true 'fudge' user :coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If swear words mean so much to you for you to say 'but that's not a real swear word' then you just aren't a true 'fudge' user :coy:
You tell 'em! But seriously, the reason we probably say it is because the actual word is something we'd prefer to not use.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You tell 'em! But seriously, the reason we probably say it is because the actual word is something we'd prefer to not use.
That's true, and there are so many other words in the world besides swearing ones it seems a shame to be so limited to them :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That's true, and there are so many other words in the world besides swearing ones it seems a shame to be so limited to them :excited:
Plus, swearing simply is just not in some of our natures.