1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Flippersteps in the Sand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!! NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!

The WORD IS NO!!!! This CANNOT be REAL!!!! Lisa! Tell me you lied! Lisa! He lived! He didn't die, he lived! LISAAAAAA!!!!!! Get this STUPID screen out of MY WAY! I need to HUG THAT FROG!!!!! Oh! How can you! How DARE you!!!! Lisa!!! LISA!!!!!!! I am....you can't....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Melinda!!! Robin! Ray, rather. No! LISA!!!! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMYGISHANDKIDNEYS!!!!

Forgive me...

*faints* *and dies*
  2. Beauregard

Right. Ok. You are just going to have to excuse this double post, but I feel VERY strongly on this issue and...

I need tissues. I am going to have to read the entire thing again now! I can't beleive this! I mean, I knew, you hinted...Melinda...but Ray...no...Lisa!!! How dare you! She was the most alive thing since Maggie, and Ray was even more alive and...No...NO!!!! Ooooh, Lisa!!!!!

The reason I am editing this post is because it would be irresponsible to post a third post in a row:

...what can I say...this is without a doubt the best thing I have ever read in Mupept history ever. Forget Swamp Call, forget Chasing Robin, forget everything. The taxi, the zoo, Melinda, and the jumping...the lightning...the tree...the....Oh! LISA!!!! I may never forgive you for this you HEAR!!!!!!!!!!
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I warned you.

You will notice, I have subtly indicated a certain lack of something positive and enduring- In the entire length of the story thus far, I have not even once mentioned stars.

You will notice, that throughout my posts, and throughout the story, I have warned you.

Please notice- wildflowers, which must whither and die.

I warned you.

I realize, that this is the most heart breaking chapter I have ever written. It is hard. To soften it, to remove the bitter taste it leaves, soon you will see the most uplifting chapter I have ever written. Not right away, not in the next chapter, or even the chapter after that, but soon.

But in the mean time.

I warned you.
  4. Beauregard

WARNED US!!!!???? You call that a WARNING???? That was no warning!!! I am mentally unhinged because of this last chapter!!!! I mean, you gave no hint I mean I knew that but not that and then well I expected but it wasn't then it was and how could you dare to contemplate and the house will have a bunk bed and breathing and melinda and ray and oh my gosh and lisa I am not sure I will be able to face I Muppet fanfic again except of course I will because I know this was the only way and this was a really badly put together sentence so excuse me and LISA!!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE US YOUR TEDDIES TO BORROW!!!
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Lisa... More story please?
    Rully painful stuff... But it comes across boo-tifully.

And though Melinda and Ray are gone, they're not forgotten... And besides... Doesn't Kermit have a certain tadpole-hatching to get to?
    And what about that street's opening...

Just please... Post more soon.
  6. Beauregard

Count, you took that rather well...please, can I cry on your shoulder?
  7. Leyla

Leyla Member

Gah! The pain!

(whimpers pathetically)

Not fair. I don't want to cry over my computer in front of my mother. Darn it.

I will admit that I didn't foresee a happy ending for that poor little family, but honestly, the accident completely caught me off guard. I was just smiling and laughing right along with the family, wondering what interesting experience they were going to have next when, WHAM! They're dead.

Oh, gosh, I am just way too emotional about this. I think I'm gonna have to go watch a few episodes from the first season to cheer me up, 'cause gosh... even for a masochistic Muppet fan like me... this hurts.

I'm sad now. :( (But great job!)

Leyla
  8. Beauregard

*hands tissues*

Shall I get the cocoa?
  9. The Count

Here it is Bo.
    *Hands mug of cocoa... And some cookies too.
  10. Leyla

Leyla Member

*sniffle* Yes, please and thank you.

And your emotional posts got me all worked up again, thanks very much. *pout*
    I need to get myself a kermit doll to cuddle.
  11. Beauregard

I'm sorry about getting you worked up there, but I think we can safely blame Lisa for that. here, join me over in this "Comfy corner" by this beige plush sofa, and the beanbags. *hands cocoa*
  12. The Count

Yep... Comfy beige couch, cocoa and cookies... Good to be in the comfort of our dorm's common room.
    Oh here Leyla...
    *Hands Kermit plush doll... Got this one from last time Sara put some out.
  13. Beauregard

Count, can you pass me that hardcover version of One Little Star so I can get started on it? *borrows tissues* Does anyone want these back?
  14. The Count

Sure thing...
    *Passes copy of One Little Star and takes Visions, But Only Illusions.
    Think there's something I haven't read here yet...
  15. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Oops, I did forget the teddy bears, didn't I? <pulls out a huge bin of teddy bears> All right folks,there's twenty-eight to choose from, different shapes, sizes, levels of fluffiness, softness, etc... Sorry I missed 'em for this chapter, but you'll still need them for a bit...
  16. Beauregard

And I borrowed that blue one of yours for a film I was making, Lisa, so, there's 27. *flips through book from County*
  17. The Count

We can overlook the teddy bears Lisa... This time... Just so long as you post more story... Please?
  18. Leyla

Leyla Member

*eyes tissues suspiciously* I suspect you can keep them, Beauregard dear.

*curls up on the couch with cocoa, cookies and Kermit* Aww... you're such a nice group here. I could blame Lisa for my current misery but she's also been responsible for so much of my joy. I guess she's earned the right to inflict a little pain.

*snuggles into Kermit and tries to work up the nerve to work on her own story*

All this Gonzo pain lately... he must be on cloud nine, eh?
  19. Smiles

Smiles New Member

*takes teddy bear*
    This helps. Wait there's going to be MORE sadness?

*looks at teddy bear*
    Ok teddy, it's you and me. You'll have to be strong for the both of us.
  20. Beauregard

Does anyone have a fluffy pink bunny? I think I need a fluffy pink bunny...

Lisa!!! More story please!!!