Flippersteps in the Sand

Faylo

Reaction score
:smile: I love this story! I've been reading it for a while, I just haven't had the guts to comment yet.

James and Jane the Frog? Am I the only one who caught that? I love it. :smile:

Can't wait to see more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Falo... Yes, James and Jane, Kermit's parents' names are references we've all known of for some time. You see, James and Jane's names were first revealed in TogetherAgain's previous magnum opus Swamp Call. You can find it here in the FanFic library... Just do a bit of digging to find it though.
Hope this helps.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I really loved the latest chapter, Lisa. Wonderful stuff as always!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nagging, nagging.
Do-do-de-do-do.

Nagging, nagging.
Do-do-de-do-do.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well excuuuuuuuuuse me, I'm only trying to be funny, say just the right things, and sorta kill time all at once with the next chapter... It's not my fault the ushy-gushy-extravaganza won't fit in this one and I have to stall to get to it... Um, not that there's any ushy-gushy-extravaganza coming from me, no, never... <runs into a closet> <closes closet door> <crawls under a rock> <whimpers>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pops up under rock inside closet next to Lisa.
Nagging, nagging.
*Pops back outside.

Faylo

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Falo... Yes, James and Jane, Kermit's parents' names are references we've all known of for some time. You see, James and Jane's names were first revealed in TogetherAgain's previous magnum opus Swamp Call. You can find it here in the FanFic library... Just do a bit of digging to find it though.
Hope this helps.
:embarrassed: *feels like a n00b*

I'll get on to reading that, thanks! : )

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's ok. Lisa's stories are packed full of refereces, it takes a while to pick them all out. Kermit's Brother is also named Jimmy, according to a story I did a while back where Robin's mum and dad got a break up, based slightly on Jim and Jane's split. There's loads of cool stuff choc-a-block with references, nudges, and winks at Muppet history in all the stories around here and, heck, even I have trouble keeping up with them all.

Bea:zany:{Not sure what "Even I" is supposed to mean in this context...}regard

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
It means that "I" is not odd. I, however, am odd. In more ways than one.

Leyla

Reaction score
Hmm... yes. Yes, you are odd. Deliciously so. All told, I'd much rather have you odd than even!

<hugs!>

Leyla