Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

AAO

Reaction score
I've got "Follow That Bird" pictures!

:excited:
I've got the rare "Follow That Bird" book with pictures from the film that was made in '85. I'm putting together a little webpage with the pictures of the film. I thought u would all like to see pics from the film. Some of the pictures were taken - sometimes it seems - before a scene was shot and they took time to get everything set up like it was being played out int eh movie...OH! And in the book, we get a close up of Ernie and Bert in the plane - the real plane - not the one Jim and Frank performed in. If you look really closely at the pic I've got look at Bert and Ernie's eyes. They've got small holes in them which means that there were pilots dressed as Bert and Ernie to get the upside down world stunt complete! SEE! THE DVD COULD HAVE GAVE US SO MUCH ON THAT!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
AAO said:
So, "Working on My Attitude" isn't listed at the end of the credits? I have the "Follow That Bird" soundtrack and it's listed as Ronnie Milsap singing that song. Alabama was singing "All Together Now". I love both of those songs. I've also heard there was a music video to Alabama's "All Together Now". I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard. :smile:
I said that it was listed. I wonder why the movie would have two original songs that you can hardly hear in the first place?

It is interesting to know that they actually had pilots operating the plane. I thought the plane was remote controlled or something.

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah....I'm goign to have to set up a picture trail for u guys to look at the Follow That Bird pics... :big_grin: Hopefully soon...

AAO

Reaction score
Follow That Bird Pictures!

I'm setting up a picture trail for everyone to look at. It will be a link to an expage website for Follow That Bird. Hopefully it will be complete by tonight... :embarrassed:

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
I'm setting up a picture trail for everyone to look at. It will be a link to an expage website for Follow That Bird. Hopefully it will be complete by tonight... :embarrassed:

That would be great! I've never seen this book.

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah! If u'd like, I could email some of them to u Bear...if you'd like?

AAO

Reaction score
Bear, PM me and I'll get them to u as soon as possible :excited:

AAO

Reaction score
If anyone wants pics of the film...

If anyone wants the pictures of the film, give me your e-mail or whatever and I'll send'em to you as soon as possible. I'm in Tennessee right now, so you should get them by Thursday. All pictures from "Follow That Bird" you want!

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
If anyone wants the pictures of the film, give me your e-mail or whatever and I'll send'em to you as soon as possible. I'm in Tennessee right now, so you should get them by Thursday. All pictures from "Follow That Bird" you want!

It would be great if you could find a way to post the pics on the forum so that we could all see. Talk to maybe Beauregard or That Announcer or someone that knows how to do that kinda stuff, i think they know how to do that.

AAO

Reaction score
Ok...I'll find them and ask...and then everyone will be able to enjoy these pictures from the Film...