Fozzie Muppet Replica delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Today's top spots appear to be in this order: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Pepe, Animal, Rizzo (with Statler, Waldorf, Swedish Chef, Beaker, Bunsen and Sam in the background).

The classic structure I miss is: Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Animal (with the Mayhem band more heavily featured).

Telly

Reaction score
That's what I'm talkin about, Frogboy! Animal was part of the main group but as part of the Electric Mayhem! I miss those guys. :frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
When I think of the Muppet group, I always think back to The muppets take Manhatten, when they were the Magnificent seven-
Kermit,Miss Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Scooter,Rowlf and Animal!
RIGHT ON!

Although I am excited for the possibility of a Rizzo from MR/Corgi, whatever they are now. :confused:

If Fozzie is as far as they go, that'll be alright I guess :embarrassed:, but I am really hoping for Rowlf and Piggy, then my collection will be complete. Still holding off on preordering Fozzie from Amazon, I'm hoping to get another great discount from DisneyShopping.com, though I'm not sure if they'll beat Amazons price. Got a kid on the way, so every penny counts! :batty:

Luke

Reaction score
If anyone in the US is pre-ordering it might pay you to get on that Amazon deal. In the UK we get these for the same price as you Americans, if not usually a bit cheaper for some reason. That Amazon price at the top of this screen looks like quite a low pre-order price, not the RRP. Here the RRP is listed as being £299 which is around $590. I guess we won't know any final pricing for definite until MR put him up on their site though.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Any news?
I guess Travis has decided to ignore q's from us here. Maybe there is someone else in his role?

Luke

Reaction score
That custom Fozzies way too skinny, lol.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Well they look ok, bloody expensive IMO plus on another note, is he allowed to sell them?

ButchCat

Reaction score
No!

He is not allowed to sell them and what he's doing is very, very illegal but somehow he seems to be getting away with it both on Amazon and eBay. That's just something I would not dare do and I have the patterns.

Now I have heard from Travis finally but they seem to be having big problems with getting Fozzie made because they had to let go of the second China place and they are now looking in to a third place. hopefully Travis can find the time to explain whats up.

They do not want me to start on Miss Piggy at all till they get things figured out and have Fozzie all worked out, which is sad for me as I have no work and now I have to find work. As Snuffy would say "OHHHH Dearrrrrr.

Take care all and have fun

Terry Angus

http://www.anguspuppets.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for stopping by Mr. Angus. Factory shopping again... Oh, why does that remind me of the final serieses of the Muppet figure line? Betha Travis has some stories, which is why he's probably hunting for the right place to handle these from here on out. Wish you well and have a good weekend.
:batty:

Status
Not open for further replies.