Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

Foodie

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
E-mails wouldn't do much good anyway. You need to send rea; written mail. Anyway can send an e-mail without thinking, but if a compnay sees that you took the time to actually mail a letter they sit and look at it.
Sending email doesn't hurt any trees.
:smirk:

Nick

WiGgY

Reaction score
Niether does writing an actual letter since trees don't feel anything.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, who's going to buy the Fraggle Figures if they were made? I would in a heart-beat. I can stand to go without eating for a while.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Alls I know is I'd buy FR action figures too. Working on something along those lines, will post when it's ready.

Which brings me to my question... what 10 characters would you guys have as anchor figures?
The Fraggle Five: Gobo, Wembley, Mokey, Red, and Boober are all givens for that answer.
My thoughts are that Uncle Matt, Convincing John, Sidebottom, and Large Marvin would work well as anchors as well cause they'd be recognizable enough. But what about a tenth anchor figure? Who stands out in your minds enough to fill up that spot? Or would you guys accept a Fraggle-sized Junior Gorg (episode-specific) in that anchor spot instead of an exclusive spot?
LMK and I'll take into consideration. Hope to hear from you guys and have a good weekend.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Count, I would guess Cantus (just because I like the character.) However, I also think that maybe Sprocket could be an anchor character, if they could somehow manage to fit him into the packaging.

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
So, who's going to buy the Fraggle Figures if they were made? I would in a heart-beat. I can stand to go without eating for a while.

I have every intention to buy several of each. :smirk:

Nick