Fraggle Action Figures WERE possible...

Foodie

Reaction score
Luke said:
Did he not pass away or was that the UK one ?

I know the Captain did. I may be wrong but I think the 2nd Captain did too and they replaced him with another guy. :smirk:

Nick

WiGgY

Reaction score
According the IMDB Doc was niether alive nor is he dead. They didn't give a date of birth or date of death. So....I have no idea.

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
According the IMDB Doc was niether alive nor is he dead. They didn't give a date of birth or date of death. So....I have no idea.
Perhaps he is the unknown hierophant seraphim of all time, neither past nor present...here to atone for the hubris of mankind and usher in a glorious ascension. No wait, that is Ned Schimmelfinny, Doc's imaginary neighbor, that in reality was just in his head. Yes, we need Ned Schimmelfinny action figures!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the guy who played Doc had a role in a movie called "Boondock Saints" where he played a bartender with Turrette's Syndrome. This movie was released in 1999 and I haven't seen or heard from that guy since. This movie is one of my favorites but beware, if you're going to check it out it is a very violent movie with a lot of obscenities.

Luke

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I'm pretty sure that the guy who played Doc had a role in a movie called "Boondock Saints" where he played a bartender with Turrette's Syndrome. This movie was released in 1999 and I haven't seen or heard from that guy since. This movie is one of my favorites but beware, if you're going to check it out it is a very violent movie with a lot of obscenities.
Well, at least he didn't get typecast doin Fraggle Rock ! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Glad he didn't have Turrette's on Fraggle Rock!!

"Sprocket, you BEEP stupid dog! Who the BEEP is this BEEP BEEP BEEPITY BEEP Gobo BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Fraggle?!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Need some help again. The anchors and repaints (both regular and repaint versions) for my fictional lineup are done. Now I've got to fill in the middle spots. So, I need help coming up with 10 big creaturelike characters. So far I've got Sprocket, the Glob, the Mean Genie, and Mudwell the Mud Bunny. LMK if there are some other options for this "big creature character" spot and I'll take them under consideration.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The Count said:
LMK if there are some other options for this "big creature character" spot and I'll take them under consideration.
Hope to hear from you guys soon.
How about Majorie the Trash Heap? I think that if Sprocket can be packed as his own card, the trash heap can as well. She is a pretty large figure, but I think that she should come carded (maybe in a packaging that is deeper, like how tux Rowlf and Daredevil Gonzo came). She could probably be about the height of Dr. Phil or Sam. I am sure that there would be no room for Philo and Gunge in her packaging, so maybe they could come with one of the Fraggles (maybe Wembly).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, gonna reveal a litle, but not that much.
The Trash Heap's already taken care of, moved to the Online Exclusives category.
All five major Fraggles have been taken care of.
Philo and Gunge will be dealt with accordingly, maybe as a 2-Pack or individually, not sure at this time.
Another character I think could be grouped with the ones mentioned above would be Wander McMooch. So, five down, and another five creature characters to go.
Any other suggestions?