Fraggle Reunion

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have to agree with spazyk. I wounldn't mind seeing a movie of the fraggles. And it could be brought back and just leave off where they left of from the last episodes. Its like he said Time Changes. There's new Scooby, Ninja Turtles, CearBears and Heman. Why not new Fraggle adventures? I would love to see new fraggles. Sorry. I agree with him.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about a Fraggle Rock movie. I really think some sort of Fraggle revival is needed, whether it's a movie, a DVD release, or what. My views of a Fraggle Rock movie aren't really that important, but, with looking at the world today, I think the Fraggles could have a major effect on people if they were brought back in some way. Like I said, not necessarily a movie, but something! I haven't seen a whole lot of Fraggle Rock, but the Fraggles lived peacefully together, and showed kids, and adults, a peaceful solution. I think the Fraggles are needed.

spazyk

Reaction score
Super Scooter what are your views On a Fraggle Rock Movie?
:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Everyone is talking about specials and things, but I'm thinking that if they're going to spend that kind of dough, they should do a motion picture of them with a whole new story. Besides, is Doc even alive anymore? I don't know. But, a motion picture would be worth the expenses to re-build sets etc., and THEN they'll have everything on hand for new stuff. :smirk: :excited:

spazyk

Reaction score
Yea I agree with you totally.... If they bring them back, bring them back with a BOOM! :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
spazyk said:
Super Scooter what are your views On a Fraggle Rock Movie?
:confused:
I would like to see it done, but, I don't think they could ever come close to what te show had. I've seen very few episodes, and, I still know it was something very special. I don't know. If Jerry Juhl, or an EXTREMELY talented writer were to sit down, think it out, get everything sorted out, it'd be wonderful. I'm just not sure they can do it as well as the show. Maybe. I really don't know what I'm saying here. I'm hesitant to say "YES! I want Fraggle Rock: The Movie!" But, I also don't want them to not even consider it. I would like to see a Fraggles movie. I just don't think it'll have the same magic that the original had.

I'd like to sit down and see all the episodes. Then maybe I could make my post less confusing.

spazyk

Reaction score
I understand ware your coming from... I watched the last episode "Change Of Address" yesterday... I almost wanted to cry.... :cry:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Besides, is Doc even alive anymore? :
As far as I know, the North American Doc is, but that may not be the case in some other countries. According to IMDb, his British counterpart had passed before the series was even complete.

spazyk

Reaction score
According to IMDb, his British counterpart had passed before the series was even complete.
Whos finished the series as DOC?

spazyk

Reaction score
I have a question... Did all the different countries have different episodes of fraggle rock? And did they all end at the same time? Did they all end the same way?