Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

Beauregard

Reaction score
Agreed...I have a feeling this one may not do so well...Poor Fwaggles.

Frogster

Reaction score
Wait... so this is the complete season set? Seasons 1-4? And they're not releasing Season 4 on its own?

LOL some people are gonna wish they waited for this to come out, instead of spending $160+ on the other three seasons. It's good cover art (especially the S1 version of Gobo) but if this is the case, I should prolly sell my other three season sets and save up for this one. And I take it all bonus features from the other three, along with the notebooks they included, will be in this set as well? Otherwise, they're kinda cheatin us :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The notebooks and little posters within the seperate season sets are exclusive to those seperate season sets, whereas season four & a special new Red short (and probably Fraggles Get Jobs) will be specifically for the complete series set.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Agreed...I have a feeling this one may not do so well...Poor Fwaggles.
It will continue to go up and down dramatically. It won't start to stabilize until a day or two before release, and then it'll jump high (or higher, rather) the day of.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Wait... so this is the complete season set? Seasons 1-4? And they're not releasing Season 4 on its own?

LOL some people are gonna wish they waited for this to come out, instead of spending $160+ on the other three seasons. It's good cover art (especially the S1 version of Gobo) but if this is the case, I should prolly sell my other three season sets and save up for this one. And I take it all bonus features from the other three, along with the notebooks they included, will be in this set as well? Otherwise, they're kinda cheatin us :stick_out_tongue:
I think many people might be planning to hold off and see if HIT will release Season 4 eventually. I believe they will, considering they've been planning it since January, have been working on it since and only recently postponed it.

HIT has said this big 25th anniversary set is a special item available for a limited time. The bonus features are carrying over, but I'm quite certain none of the first three replica items will be reissued.

Personally, if I were you I would look at everything carefully before you sell what you already have.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm not selling, selling is just what they want us to do..Besides, I still say the set discs look a lot like the style of discs bootlegers use for 'full series' tv sets on ebay...You'd think as the official company they would make each disc have a picture and be able to afford plastic holders :stick_out_tongue:. At that price that is the only way I would think of buying them :\

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm not selling, selling is just what they want us to do..Besides, I still say the set discs look a lot like the style of discs bootlegers use for 'full series' tv sets on ebay...You'd think as the official company they would make each disc have a picture and be able to afford plastic holders :stick_out_tongue:. At that price that is the only way I would think of buying them :\
But don't you want the extras and season four should the seperate season not be released?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sleeves are a good and common way to manage the space of a 20 disc set. Plastic holders are actually a cheaper, less thoughtful way to go. They would also make the housing larger and that would take up more shelf space and increase the number of shipping boxes needed for store orders. This would cost customers more. I would have also preferred pictures on the covers (we know they have well over 20 hi-res cast photos) but these don't look like any bootlegs I've seen. However, the actual binding looks nice and full of graphics. I hope all the former goodies come with this set. I'm not wild about the outer case so far and there's no good view of the poster yet. :coy:

If the Hit sketchbooks etc don't come with the series set let's hope they'll come with the future (delayed) coffee table book. I wonder if Hit caused the book (released by a different company) to be pushed back? :smirk: