Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. There's more than meets the eye.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Discs are being made more cheaply in Mexico these days.
I noticed this when I went to Canada last year. It really bothers me when they switch around and decide to do this in the middle of the series releases, then the packaging of the earlier seasons of the show are not very uniform looking. This bothers me because I have this thing about the shows having similar boxes and packaging all the way across the board. Yes, the truth is out, I'm a neat-nick.

So for the DVD sets, my only preference is that the packaging stays consistent. Sleeves don't bother me as I am very careful with the discs and have a scratch removing kit. What bothers me is this plan to save money by releasing these these two sided DVDs. That grates on my very last nerve. I would rather pay a little extra for single sided discs than to go the cheaper double sided disc route.

I think that CDs and DVDs can be easily scratched, but they are not as bad as vinyl records. Basically, as with anything, people just have to be careful with them.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But even when they are careful, being in the box itself could scratch the disks (this issue applies to some of my A! disks, but thankfully, they still work).

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Sales Rankings can be very weird on Amazon. I've seen a DVD go to #7,000, to #2,000, to #5,000 in the course of a few days. It probably won't become more steady until closer to the release date.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Can't wait i am going to get it this set will be the # 1 to buy on my list of the of sets that i have been waiting a long time for that by weird coresense to come out in November :scary: i have bought a lot of box sets but a buch that i want comeing out in one month LOL .

I am going to get Fraggle Rock first because of the fact that it is a limited edion at the others that i want are not so i can wait a month or so . Money wise that is also better haha to be able to wait a month or two inbetween LOL . It is also true money.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'll get the set too. Hopefully, I have enough money from my birthday left to purchase it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
:confused: I wish I got that kind of birthday money:eek:!
Heck, most of the money I do get for my birthday--even if it were enough to pay for the set (which would be 100+ at the most, probably)--would most likely continue to go towards my college education, because on-site college jobs or any blue collar jobs with mediocre pay simply do not pay enough money to go to college.