Reaction score
David,

Glad to see you made it over here !

Keep spreading the word!

See ya

Jessie

Reaction score
Hey guys, more from the Fraggles on DVD united front--
Does anyone happen to know Fraggle Fans from other countries? We're trying to hit as many as possible: Warrick has England and he has friend who is spreading the word in Holland, but it would be great if we could get the news spreading other places. I tried emailing some Fraggle Fans from France and Germany but that didn't go over too well--I think my rusty french didn't make sense to my correspondant and I don't think I got a word of German right. If anyone can help, it would be great. :0)

--"Junior! Real men don't watch souffles!"--

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by JessieHeart
Hey guys, more from the Fraggles on DVD united front--
Does anyone happen to know Fraggle Fans from other countries? We're trying to hit as many as possible: Warrick has England and he has friend who is spreading the word in Holland, but it would be great if we could get the news spreading other places. I tried emailing some Fraggle Fans from France and Germany but that didn't go over too well--I think my rusty french didn't make sense to my correspondant and I don't think I got a word of German right. If anyone can help, it would be great. :0)

--"Junior! Real men don't watch souffles!"--
I'm workin' on Ohio. I know that's not another country, but I only have so much sidewalk chalk...

:stick_out_tongue:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jessie

Hey,
The friend in Holland is Joggy !

Oh and guys today we hit the 300 entries !!

Everytime we get another Hundred Entries im adding something else to the site !

There are Coloring Pages and Music in the 'Fraggle Fun' section and im gonna be adding more to the 'Memories' Section !!

Keep on spreading the word !

see ya

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Yeah! I got to be the 300th person! I'm glad to see it's going so well so far, hopefully it works!

Jessie

Reaction score
-Emmy-

LOL, Ohio can count as another country. :0) Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between a "member" and a "junior member"?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by JessieHeart
LOL, Ohio can count as another country. :0) Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between a "member" and a "junior member"?
Members have too much free time on their hands, and Junior Members are either new or have a life (and thus it takes them longer to reach the 30th magical post, which suddenly turns you into a Member).

And that's about all I know...

:stick_out_tongue:

KPrell

Reaction score
Spreadin' the word

Well, my husband Mike just went off to the Pittsburgh Comicon ( http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com ) armed with a pile of little leaflets I printed up promoting the Fraggle DVD petition (and Muppet Central, by the way). He says that every time he does a convention several people get excited to hear he worked on UK Fraggles and then they inevitably say they wish Fraggle Rock was available again. So, these folks will no doubt be all over the petition.

I'll bring some leaflets to a few more puppet, sci-fi and fantasy events coming up soon and I've even spread the word to friends at Pixar.

This is fun!

Karen

Wembley

Reaction score
Hmmm...

That would be cool if Pixar would work with JHC on some new Fraggle project... Of course, it would still be puppetry, but Pixar could do some backgrounds or CGI stuff to make the Fraggle Five visit even more new magical places!

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

DaViD Boulet

Reaction score
Oh my Gosh...THE Karen Prell has posted in the same thread that I'm posting in...I feel *so* cool right now I can hardly stand it :smile:

Karen, Just so ya know I (like thousands of others who've said the same thing I'm sure) have had my life changed for the better by Fraggle Rock and your character Red Fraggle. Red and Mokey are THE BEST.

I've got the 2 out-of-print Fraggle LP albums and play "Our Melody" and "Music box" on a regular basis :wink:

I'm REALLY hoping that in addition to getting the Fraggle Episodes on DVD (all of them, in order) that as "extras" on the DVD they can include the songs...the *studio* mixes which sound incredible and have amazing audio fidelity. I'm hoping they'll go 20/48 PCM for the music-only-extras (2.0 DD sounds so thin and anemic, especially for stereo music on DVD). Wouldn't THAT be cool? Imagine having the WHOLE Fraggle Music collection on the same DVDs with the episodes! Ok...so I'm a hopeless dreamer. I can almost see a world of harmony...

Hey guys...how do you get these cool little pictures by your names? I was going to go for Red but since Karen (obviously) uses that maybe I should go for something else. Is Mokey or Wembley taken?

-dave