Fraggle Rock Season 2 coming September 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogster

Reaction score
Lost: Season 2 comes out the same day... I guess I'll have to wait on one or the other. Someone needs to start a petition to get Kathryn Mullen and Mokey some media attention when it comes to advertising Fraggle Rock. I feel bad for her.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Lost: Season 2 comes out the same day... I guess I'll have to wait on one or the other. Someone needs to start a petition to get Kathryn Mullen and Mokey some media attention when it comes to advertising Fraggle Rock. I feel bad for her.
I'm in the same boat as you, i don't collect that many tv shows on dvd though i do collect, south park, muppet, show, simpsons, fraggle rock and Lost and this wek I need to picu up Simpsons season 8, a week later south park season 8 and like another week later both Lost & Fraggle rRock, glad my birthdays of the 8th that'll help a little. I'm kind of glad the decided to wait on The Muppet Show season 2 otherwise i'd be losing a lot of cash this month.

I hope disc art or something new is realased soon about the set:excited:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I'm in the same boat as you, i don't collect that many tv shows on dvd though i do collect, south park, muppet, show, simpsons, fraggle rock and Lost and this wek I need to picu up Simpsons season 8, a week later south park season 8 and like another week later both Lost & Fraggle rRock, glad my birthdays of the 8th that'll help a little. I'm kind of glad the decided to wait on The Muppet Show season 2 otherwise i'd be losing a lot of cash this month.

I hope disc art or something new is realased soon about the set:excited:
I'm collecting the Simpson's sets too. But I got a very late start. I'm only on season 3.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Y'know, I just gotta say HIT deserves big big big applause for the extra contents of their Fraggle releases. Not just interviews with actual cast members and production staff, but a reproduction booklet with original illustrations from the early planning! And in season 1, we got the Henson notebook reproduction! For Hit to make the extra effort to provide a replica of the pitch book really impresses me. This is the sort of thing more DVDs should have, and here it is with a series that really merits the treatment.

Leaving Mokey off the cover is a mistake; and having a year between season boxes is frustrating; but the contents new and old are well, well worth the money. I'm looking forward to it!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
From here till Oct. I will be spending money like crazy. See I am collecting Full House. and Season 4 just came out. Fraggle Rock 2 in about 2 weeks, THAN on Oct 3rd, The Little Mermaid 2 disc Spec Ed DVD, Evanescence new CD, AND X-men the Last Stand, all on Oct 3rd. I will have like no money! But it will be well worth it!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
Y'know, I just gotta say HIT deserves big big big applause for the extra contents of their Fraggle releases. Not just interviews with actual cast members and production staff, but a reproduction booklet with original illustrations from the early planning! And in season 1, we got the Henson notebook reproduction! For Hit to make the extra effort to provide a replica of the pitch book really impresses me. This is the sort of thing more DVDs should have, and here it is with a series that really merits the treatment.

Leaving Mokey off the cover is a mistake; and having a year between season boxes is frustrating; but the contents new and old are well, well worth the money. I'm looking forward to it!
I totally agree - HIT is really doing the fans right with these season sets.

Go HIT!!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I'am sitting with the boxset right next to me.
The interviews is around 64 minute long. The topics are Season 2 Overview, Docs And Sprockets (the co-productions), Travelling Matt, Steve's home video (that segment is 5 minute long, recorded at the sound studio), All Around The World Music Video (including the video). Theres also a colection of 20 Matt segments from around the world, all have daves voice on them. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Travelling_Matt

The Jerry Juhl tribute is about 36 minutes long, and in my opion the best part of the boxset.

The pitch book is a pad like the one from season 1. It describes the world of Fraggle Rock and it's characters.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whoah! You guys got this a week early??? Guess I'm moving to Denmark, the Land of Early DVD Releases.

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.