Fraggle Rock Season 2 coming September 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
But is Kathy in them??
No she is not.The Interviews are with Jocelyn Stevenson, David young, Dave Golez, Steve Whitmire, Sugith Varughese, Karen Prell, Susan Juhl, Lawrence S. Mirkin, Duncan Kensworthy and even Jerry Juhl, he talks about Travelling Matt

Mokey is featured on the bonus disc along with Boober.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well that's very disappointing for us Mokey fans, but I also realize we don't know the details of how the interviews come about. Thanks for your answer though.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention; I was helping put together this week's issue of our campus paper last night (early this morning), and in the A&E section, Fraggle Rock season 2 is listed under DVD Releases.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Muppet dk,

Any chance you can post some pics of the set, the disc art, the box and the book etc??

Its great to hear that Steve's 'Home Movies' are included, he told us that he had given this to Hit when I met him in June, its great that they have included it. :excited:

I have mine on order too and cant wait to get it.

Thanks

Chris

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
I'am sitting with the boxset right next to me.
The interviews is around 64 minute long. The topics are Season 2 Overview, Docs And Sprockets (the co-productions), Travelling Matt, Steve's home video (that segment is 5 minute long, recorded at the sound studio), All Around The World Music Video (including the video). Theres also a colection of 20 Matt segments from around the world, all have daves voice on them. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Travelling_Matt

The Jerry Juhl tribute is about 36 minutes long, and in my opion the best part of the boxset.

The pitch book is a pad like the one from season 1. It describes the world of Fraggle Rock and it's characters.
Wow, those bonuses seems pretty Traveling Matt-heavy!

Are the original opening and closing credits still intact like the first set? How about any inserts or paperwork (other than the pitch book)?

Thanks!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Kermieuk said:
Hey Muppet dk,

Any chance you can post some pics of the set, the disc art, the box and the book etc??

Its great to hear that Steve's 'Home Movies' are included, he told us that he had given this to Hit when I met him in June, its great that they have included it.
Well the box looks just like the images thats already released. Heres the disc art http://www.h-rytter.dk/diverse/frseason2_discs.jpg

The front cover and a page from the pitch book http://www.h-rytter.dk/diverse/pitchbook.jpg

Steve also talks a little about how he found the tape and about whats happening on it.

Traveling Matt said:
Are the original opening and closing credits still intact like the first set? How about any inserts or paperwork (other than the pitch book)?
I really don't know haven't had the time to watch the episodes yet. no inserts except the pitch book

Kermieuk

Reaction score
wow, Thanks Muppet DK, so much for that, I am soo excited about getting this, even more so now, that book looks great, I love the original Frith art work.

All Im curious about now is what the back of the box looks like??

Who is the character on the right hand spine, there is a Doozer on the left so who is on the right?

Thanks again,

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Many many Thanks Muppet dk,

I'll hopefully recieve it soon,

Chris

Ozzel

Reaction score
Do we know yet if there's gonna be a Best Buy bonus disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.