Funniest Muppet Moments

Pug Lover

Reaction score
The scene where Fozzie Bear sawed the crying robot in half,was actually from the episode that guest starred Sylvester Stallone. :wink:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
My name is kermit the GORF?! I think I remember that show! That was really funny! :crazy:

Raisin

Reaction score
I love in Muppet Family Christmas when the Turkey shows the Swedish Chef Big Bird:

"You think I'm a nice fat bird?! Well, look at that!"

And the Swedish Chef drops all his stuff and exclaims "Gobla-Gobla HUMUNGA!"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
More gems from MCC...

In the opening chords of "It Feels Like Christmas," when the baby band is singing the "la-la-la" part, one baby winds up backhanding another in the face, making the baby's face squinch up the way Statler's or Waldorf's would when they'd hit each other.

(Gonzo and Rizzo have hitched a ride with Scrooge and Christmas Past to the past, and are being lowered to the ground with Scrooge)

RIZZO: Oh, safe at last.
GAFFER: *meows*
RIZZO: *turns and looks behind him, then back at the camera* No.
*Rizzo takes off with Gaffer chasing him*

RIZZO: I fell down a chimney and landed on a flaming, hot goose!
GONZO: You have all the fun.

-Kim

Whatever

Reaction score
Salmoto said:
"There ain't nobody here but us chickens" If only for Steve Whitmire's Brooklyn bronx accent accenting the song.
Wait, I saw something like that on MUPPET BABIES- the Muppets were playing hide and go seek, I think Fozzie was "it" and looked inside a drawer and asks "is anyone in there?" The inside of the drawer looks like a henhouse with Gonzo in it. Gonzo says "Nope no one here but us chickens" and Fozzie goes away to look elsewhere. So when was the song on the Muppet Show? I gotta see that!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Here's another one from sesame street:

There's this girl who is saying the alphabet, and every once in a while during the song, she'd say out loud "COOKIE MONSTER!" and laugh! I thought that was one of the funniest moments I've ever seen!

Anything that involves grover makes me laugh!
Statler and waldorf!
Those monsters in the M-O-N-S-T-E-R, C-L-U-BHOUSE MONSTER CLUBHOUSE
Don music
Definitely can't forget to include SWEDISH CHEF! He's funny!
and let's not forget crazy harry! The Electric mayhem band is funny too!

They should do a Muppet show doing "Pig latin"! That would make me laugh so hard, I'd cry!

rexcrk

Reaction score
-The Club Dot scene in VMC
-The part w/ the "O' Mayhem" in VMC
-The part w/ Howard the pig ("love that tushie!")
-The Hapiness Hotel song has so many funny verses in it ("Okay the lobby's looking shabby and it's got the wrong address" "And the whole dang thing has been condemned by American Express" "Still the management is cheerful though the whole joint's gone to ****...")
-Here's a good quote: Gonzo: "It just feels so weird" Rizzo: "What? You mean that Mr. Arrow is dead?" Gonzo: "Yeah that, and my pants are filled with starfish" Rizzo: "You and your hobbies!"
-Beaker with two heads in VMC
-In GMC when they're trying to find a way down to the Fabulous Baseball Diamond, and they're wondering how to get down, Bunsen says "We could try jumping" and I think Fozzie says: "Are you crazy? That's at least a hundred feet!" and Bunsen says "I didn't say it was a good suggestion"

Reaction score
Kermit's Jokes were funny

Gonzo's stunts

Any Muppet Monster Skit esp. Comedy Tonight

Crazy Harry on every Muppet Show,Movie and Special he appeared in

Piggy beaten people up

Alice Cooper offering the Muppets to sell their souls to the Devil and Gonzo was all for it

Gonzo screaming "STOP THE PRESSES!!!!"

Steve Martin Episode

John Cleese episode

Vincent Prive episode

Kermit and Fozzie dancing in the Muppet Movie

Kermit,Fozzie,Camilla and Gonzo ditching Sweetums in the Muppet Movie

Sweetums eating Lew Zealand's fish

Doglion stealing Piggy's reserved seat for Kermit

Statler and Waldorf jokes about every Muppet skit

Gilda Radner episode

Robin Hood Episode on the Muppet Show

Cookie Monster Eating

Grover doing stupid things

Floyd's jokes

Don Music skits

Guy Smiley's Show

Frazzle

Morice

Reaction score
Man I have got to increase my muppet video collection! Im wearing out my 2 episodes of The Muppet Show, and 1 episode of Fraggle Rock.

One of my favorite moments was when Kermit was singing:

"...The pig will never have her way, Bib and napkin, knife and fork, is the only way that I'll touch pork"

I crack up every time I hear it. :big_grin:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
How about the Gilda Radner TMS with the 7-foot-tall carrot and Radner singing the Carrots of Penzance. Also, same show, the "sticky situation" at Muppet Labs with a very "tacky" glue!