1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Funniest Muppet Moments

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Oct 18, 2002.

1. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Muppet*Vision. It is none-stop laughing till the end. And even then, you know you just have to do it again!
  2. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Any Vet's Hospital sketch will crack me up. Rowlf is hilarious and the non-stop gags and jokes are priceless when delivered by Dr. Bob, and Nurses Piggy and Janice.

Floyd's biting humor never ceases to make me laugh. Whenever someone is feeling low, he's right there to kick them while they're down.

I loved it every time Don Music got frustrated.

Of course, there are countless other funny things I could come up with but it would take me forever.
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I have to say that the funniest muppet moment of all for me takes place during the episode that guest starred John Denver.
    When three pigs performed a hilarious rendition of the Happy Wanderer while they were wandering together in the Alps. They fell off one by one. AHAHAHAHA that still cracks me up after all the time that's passed.:D :D :D
  4. christinefood

christinefood New Member

lol
    these are great
    -christine :)
  5. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

mine would have to be "good grief the comdians a bear!":o :) :concern:
  6. flyingpenguin

flyingpenguin New Member

In the Muppet Movie when Miss Piggy gets the call from her agent about a commercial and has to dump Kermit.

She stands there a moment, looking at him awkwardly, then says "Ummmmmm...............Good bye!" Then just runs away!:mad: :mad:
  7. giovannii

giovannii New Member

the "Our House" number from the Marisa Berenson.
  8. giovannii

giovannii New Member

No he's-a not. He's-a wearing a necka tie!
  9. giovannii

giovannii New Member

Rita Moreno as Tiffany Gonzales.

Tiffany: "Some people jus dunno how to talk. They speak gibberish and dont say nuthin. You dun listen to people and they talk to you. Its Fabulous, fabulous. I'm takin to this crazy guy. I'm talking to him about War & Peace and then he tells me something about the price of coconuts. Now am i crazy or is he crazy"
    =========
    Tiffany: How would you like a high heel in your ham hock.
    =========
    Miss Piggy: If conversation is a dying art, you killed me.
    Tiffany: How would you like to take a flying leap into a sausage factory?
    =========
    Tiffany: One more crack for you, and you one dead enchillada!
  10. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I meant to say Forg! How silly of me! Anyways, I still can't stop laughing at that little dialogue! God! This makes me laugh so hard! I have got to see this episode again, because although I was going to mention this episode, someone beat me to it! I'm laughing really hard as I type! In fact, I wonder what epsiode that little dialogue is from! As you should know, that's my signature! It gives me the giggles and it makes me smile every time I see it!
  11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Mods, could you delete that post above? Thanks!