Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Mr Devco

Reaction score
he was a great character he should have been there more. I also want a replica of the character that was like a dragon but he was unfinished who was in the storyteller

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hes rarely seen because the Jim Henson Hour was never really popular. Most people dont even know who he is. Anyway when i went to the Muppets Music and Magic i got Digits autograph. Dave Goelz said hes an obscure charater no one has heard of. Because of this i dont think he will ever be used for merchandise or anything else again.
I remember Digit being continually pitched to Ken at Palisades by MC member and uber-Muppet-expert, Warrick. However, he wasn't the only one. I also thought he'd be a fun character to have represented in merchandise. But when Beauregard (probably the most beautifully sculpted character of the line) warmed too many store pegs, Digit's fate seemed sealed. :sympathy:

I like Digit. The visual design alone is attractive - not to mention the masterful work of Mr. Goelz! :concern: I would have liked to see him.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I wonder if Sesame Workshop will ever follow suit? I would love a full size Grover replica. He would be great to pose along side Kermit!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I would totally love to see Miss. Piggy, Janice (of course) and Rowlf.

I would love to have more Rowlf items in my collection, he's a really great muppet, :sympathy: .

Oh and Floyd Pepper for sure, or at least some Jerry Nelson muppet, Uncle Deadly, Robin any of them.

Telly

Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if Robin did become a replica. He's small and simple, so he'd be fairly cheap.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised if Robin did become a replica. He's small and simple, so he'd be fairly cheap.
Robin, if they could create him closely enough, would be great character to have along side Kermit! :smile: