Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

MWoO

Reaction score
True, but I have heard many people in this forum say they would buy Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie but that would be it. How many units would MR expect to sell of Floyd or Janice? Kermit was limited to 2,500 if I'm not mistaken while Animal is limited to 1,500. They must presume they wouldn't sell as many of Animal as they did Kermit. I can't imagine how limited non-well known characters would be.
I think it is too early to judge the sales. Kermit is the only one out and as popular as Kermit is, I think most people are kind of sick of him. I know I was going to pass on Kermit because I didn't want to end up with just a Kermit. there is a lot of good Kermit merch out there. So while he is the most well known muppet, he might not always be the best selling one.

I say wait for the others to come out before judging the sales. I say by the 3rd poser you can start deciding on sales in relation to future posers.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I really think there is too much speculation going on. No one knows about sales or anything for that matter. Can we just appreciate them for what they are. no one said that they where going to be perfect or right dead on like the originals. I am just happy they are making them. We could have not had them at all. If they just got out the six they said I would be happy otherwise, no matter how dead on they are...there not going to be! If they make more, then fine, I will get those too. It seems there the only ones out there that is making an effort on these. I don't se no one else doing these. And you cannot compare Palisades little plastic toys compared to these. Let's just have fun with them and not assume no more. This is getting a little comfusing and everything is flying around and no one has any idea of what is going on. We only got one photo puppet so far and we haven't even got the next one, and we have them going down the drain before we even get to see the third one which is right around the corner.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
We should have an Animal to add to our Kermit in the next few months. There is no guarantee that we will get any more replicas after that. Let's just hope they sell well enough to warrant MR releasing more.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'd personally adore to have a Scooter replica. Because those things are so dang expensive, I'm holding out for that one. I'd love to get all of them, but I just seriously don't have the money for 'em. XD

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hes rarely seen because the Jim Henson Hour was never really popular. Most people dont even know who he is. Anyway when i went to the Muppets Music and Magic i got Digits autograph. Dave Goelz said hes an obscure charater no one has heard of. Because of this i dont think he will ever be used for merchandise or anything else again.