Gobo's "eh"...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Pooh, you're just getting picky; all the scene IN Fraggle Rock were filmed in Canada so there wasn't anything wrong with what DrTooth said.

Yes Red, it was filmed in Toronto, and I've spotted some signage in the background of a few Travelling Matt spots that shows which ones of those segments were filmed in Canada too!

And to Jerry's credit, he is pretty good about getting Gobo's "eh" in the right spots :wink: :smirk:
I never said he wasn't :wink:. I even make a point have it be a part of his character in my fanfic, since it seems like many people overlook it...
It would be funny if Doc actually lived right next to the border somewhere...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Who knows? But seeing as Doc & Sprocket moved in the finale, their location obviously changed.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
But Doc lived in New England somewhere (before the move to AZ), right? The Fraggles have mentioned some caves are days away from their rooms. I imagine FR to be quite extensive, like how ant colonies can take up acres. It's not that hard to imagine that Gobo was originally from a section of the Rock under Canada.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But Doc lived in New England somewhere (before the move to AZ), right? The Fraggles have mentioned some caves are days away from their rooms. I imagine FR to be quite extensive, like how ant colonies can take up acres. It's not that hard to imagine that Gobo was originally from a section of the Rock under Canada.
I didn't think they ever said where Doc lived to start with :confused:
Of course, I don't know much about the world, I've lived in California my whole life, so I am not good at picking up hints about other parts of the US *lol*:smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Point taken. But the trip to AZ must've taken a billion, trillion days!