Going Insane Over Eyes

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Also for pupils (has it been mentioned already) you can use those sticky scratch resistance pads that you stick to the bottom of knick-knacks before scratching your furniture.

Phantom

Reaction score
I use a grommet tool (the little part that cuts the hole) on felt. Works pretty well.

whatadoddle

Reaction score
The Eyes have it!

I am in the throes of making a blinking cat puppet. It will also move it's mouth by remote (hopefully) I have decided blinking and moving is too much. Any U.K. eye suppliers or suggestions please?
Also any suggestions about rigid head construction to help with mounting the eyes (currently using wooden framework.)
If I don't stop fiddling with this puppet, my kids will have me certified and hubby will disown me!
Any tips about eyelids and blink mechanisms, I have an eye obsession!
what plastic do you use for vacu forming?
Any tips re: moving his head side to side?
Thanks
Whatadoddle
How do I put a Pic on my sign on?

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your reply Buck- Beaver I don't know why I didn't join sooner!

Phantom

Reaction score
Hey, talk a resurrecting a dead thread...

Long time, no "see" (appropriate for a thread on eyes). I was wondering if anyone had any new information on these half-spheres? I've never used them, but am looking for something similar. Any information would be appreciated.

Either post or e-mail me. Thanks.

Ben

biblebetty

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I found the plastic dome eyes on ebay, I don't know how to show the web site on this thread, but it's under "Half Dome Puppet Eyes 450mm one pair or bakers dozen (13)" they also have 650mm as well. the seller is Kringtoys and the ebay number#8198508811, I have ordered from kring and it was a very good transaction and the shipping is very quick. very nice e-mails too! they sell them separate or in bakers dozen (13) hope this helps

biblebetty