Gonzo puppet

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I understand legalities, and I certainly understand having an opinion that is really unpopular, but all that aside... That Gonzo puppet is totally awesome!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yeah it is, nonetheless, I think we scared him off the site!

Come back! Come back! :sympathy:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yeah, there are actuallys some people here who would like to see this kind of talent here, and i would surely like you to keep posting here. Don't get scared off of this site because of this copyright issue...most of the people posting here are really nice and meant their posts in the nicest ways, even if it didn't seem like it.

Some people are strongly against piracy and some don't bother. I myself don't bother much, but i can understand some oppinions stated...darn...i swore to myself i wouldn't get into this discussion hehe...

Anyway, we can all enjoy your talent here, please don't be frightened of some of us...we're just muppets :stick_out_tongue:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i dont believe this post hasnt died yet , lol, dude you made a very nice puppet and got some constuctive critisim from some very talented people,

the other stuff was for your on edification, take it for waht it was, good intentions only,

i my self have built some replicas for my own purposes, not to sell or perform with but just to see if i could,

keep up the good work u have a very good eye, and did some very nice work from photos and television which is how i started, dont get discouraged,

none of those post were meant as anything but helpful hints, and tips, :concern:

Iokitek

Reaction score
right :smile: I didn't mean to scare anyone away

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Help with REAL, FREE puppet patterns please!

I need real and free puppet patterns of the Muppets please, no "buy this, buy that" spiel! I hate those kinds of sites where the puppet patterns are not free! :mad: Any body wish to help?

BJ :eek: :grouchy:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
There are a number of sites with free patterns. They're a good place to start but unfortunately most of them are not very good; if someone spends weeks/months/years perfecting patterns they usually like to be compensated for their work (reasonable to me it seems). There were a few good posts recently for Kermit and Scooter patterns that were made from plush toys. Do a search of the forum for "free puppet pattern" or "Kermit puppet pattern" and you should turn up the appropriate threads.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
I need real and free puppet patterns of the Muppets please, no "buy this, buy that" spiel! I hate those kinds of sites where the puppet patterns are not free! :mad: Any body wish to help?

BJ :eek: :grouchy:

i think buck and i are in agreement on this, besides you will not find reall muppet patterns any were online, they are all owned by the henson /disney companys, besides dont you think it is a bit unreasonable to expect to get a detalied puppet pattern for free?, seriously, we the folks who earn there living modest as it may be by designing and building puppets are well within our right to ask to be paid for any and all aspects of our work,

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
wow man awsome gonzo puppet i can telll you put alot of work into it cant wait to see when its done

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Let's all see how you made your Gonzo! What kind of voice does Goelz use? I'm trying to figure it out! :smile: I have Link Hogthrob down pat just by watching TMS DVD's. I can't figure out Gonzo for the life of me! Same with Kermie and Piggy!

BJ