Gonzo puppet

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks guys for the positive comments.

This is the first Muppet replica I have attempted, and I chose Gonzo because he's my favorite and I thought building him would present more of a challenge.
As I said before, I usually build 2-3 puppets of the same character (all but this one have been my original characters) and I consider the first version a prototype. The second and third time around always result in a puppet that is cleaner, more refined, and more professional. I will be building a second Gonzo, making adjustments and refinements, and I would be happy to photo document the process for all who are interested.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback.

Whatever

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
There are a number of sites with free patterns. They're a good place to start but unfortunately most of them are not very good; if someone spends weeks/months/years perfecting patterns they usually like to be compensated for their work (reasonable to me it seems). There were a few good posts recently for Kermit and Scooter patterns that were made from plush toys. Do a search of the forum for "free puppet pattern" or "Kermit puppet pattern" and you should turn up the appropriate threads.
Here ya go: http://www.innisanimation.com/puppets/kermit.htm

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
How did u make his nose, bezalel? That is one good-looking nose! Also, what did u make his eye mech, head and body out of? Thanx in advance!

BJ

BorkBork

Reaction score
^^^Me wonder things like that too!

Looking great with arms!