Guest stars you want on the New Muppet Show

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Glad people like them!

I could sooo see Fozzie Bear wiggling his tie saying " no respect, no respect at all!"

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Working on a Rodney Dangerfield outline as we speak. Well, not currently, been busy w/schoolwork, but I've got one in the works.

I can't believe I forgot Nathan Lane! He'd be perfect! Did a good rendition of "Sing" on SS. It could be kinda like the Zero Mostel episode of TMS (or better, since they didn't use him as well as they could have).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Working on a Rodney Dangerfield outline as we speak. Well, not currently, been busy w/schoolwork, but I've got one in the works.
That's cool! hey everyone loves my guest idea! Most of the time everyone's like "shut up Zack! enough about Dom Deluise! you can only say his name so many times!!!" but today, today i get some respect:smile: :big_grin: :zany:

Zack)Rowlf the, BTW, i was just kidding with all of dat:wink: Dog.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Hey, I love Dom DeLuise! Most of the time, anyway. I met him once, he was opening a food court at Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights, MI, and I drove for an hour to a place I'd never been before- a big thing for me if you know me- and got to meet him in person. He's a massive guy, for one thing, and he eats fast, but he was really nice! He's a big jovial guy and I actually made him laugh a couple of times and mentioned TMS but only briefly, didn't ask him about it. It was a great time and I have three autographs and two pictures to remember him by. Great experience, once my pulse slowed down.

Thought of the Dangerfield thing a while ago, can't remember when exactly. Some time within the past few months. I have a brief sketch of the outline but hardly any details, still have to fill those in. Writing it in late first season style, circa Kaye Ballard episode. Got Marvin Suggs, Wayne & Wanda, and Vendaface all in tow, still working a lot of stuff out. I'll post it when I've finished (which could be a long way away, with several others in the works too).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

camilla

Reaction score
My list.
I would want people who are quite multi tlented. i'd love the feel of the old show. i fear there are few people who can sing dance etc.

I do like the idea of Mike Myers as he is fun
Rene Zwelleger
Paul McCartney ( he would be superb, You could see tyhe electric mayhem band doing All You need Is Love!
U2
Hugh Grant
Perhaps Paul Simon again as he was good the last time

Camilla

pezbalubah

Reaction score
musical guests I'd like to see:

eels (they do crazy stuff sometimes),
Flaming Lips (they have people dressed in bunny costumes),
Los Straight Jackets (they play surf rock and dress as Mexican wrestlers),
Flogging Molly (Irish folk punk),
Nada Surf,
They Might Be Giants (they wrote Malcom in the Middle theme),
Foo Fighters,
Fountains of Wayne (they wrote the Crank Yankers theme),
Less Than Jake (they've covered Muppet songs),
The White Stripes,
Elvis Costello,
and Weezer again.

It'd be cool if they had some reunion bands too (I don't think many shows really do that) like:
the Doors "reunion",
The Who,
Jane's Addiction,
Kiss..
they'd all fit in with the Mayhem well.

Comedians I'd like to see:
Conan O'Brien,
Stella (Michael Ian Black, David Wain, Michael Showalter of The State)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
john goodman and dan aykroyd could come as the blues brothers

ryan

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'd like to see Jason Alexander on again. He's a very good actor and seemed to work well with the muppets. Martin Short was also great.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I don't think any punk bands should be on the show. Especially the white ones.

:rolleyes:

-Matt