Guest stars you want on the New Muppet Show

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
What's your problem with Weezer, man?
Well...I kinda hate them...

I think that "Keep Fishin'" was enough Muppet-Weezer bonding. If Weezer feels the need to draw viewers by playing on the Emo kid's love of nostalgia by way of puppets, use Sid and Marty Krofft.

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well...I kinda hate them...

We should start a "Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets" thread....

you can count fox out because of his disease he has. he can't contol his movements, and plus he said that he would only do voicework from now on.
He could do voice overs on the show then!! I love him so much, they could work him in somehow!:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LOL!!!

See, this is why Kristen is my road dawg...:big_grin:

I agree. MJF should work with the Muppets in some way. He seems to be (at least to me) one of those genuinely nice people. Those are the kind of people we need on TNMS (The NEW Muppet Show...a suitable name, until we get something official..)

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LOL!!!

See, this is why Kristen is my road dawg...:big_grin:

I agree. MJF should work with the Muppets in some way. He seems to be (at least to me) one of those genuinely nice people. Those are the kind of people we need on TNMS (The NEW Muppet Show...a suitable name, until we get something official..)

-Matt
Road dawg??? Heehee! :excited:

I completely agree too about MJF. He does seem like one of the nicest people ever. I can only hope I'm lucky enough to meet him someday! :smile: A dream come true would be to work with him and Tom Hanks!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet Pro
Leslie Nielsen
Would make wonderful episodes. :smile:
Definitely in agreeance. I could see some great "Airplane"-style comedy working perfectly with nearly every Muppet. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Rodney Dangerfeild
Ramond Ramono
Nathen Lane
Bill Cosby
Mike Myers
Eddie Murphy
Robin Willams
Chariles Nelson Reilley
Roseann
Adam Sandler
Anagla Lusberry
Dom Deluise AGAIN!

Zack)Rowlf the, i am so weird,Dog.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Nathan Lane would be soooooooooooooo hilarious with the muppets. So would Bill Cosby. These are two guys that one just has to look at to start laughing!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think rodeny dangerfield would work out great with fozzie..bill cosby would be great too!

ryan