to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Muppet Movie coming to Blu-ray in August
a preview trailer and discuss The Muppet Movie Blu-ray with fans. Pre-order
The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and receive a low price guarantee. Let us know
your thoughts on this anticipate release!
Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Barry Lee, Mar 30, 2003.
How About Daft Punk ?
john goodman and dan aykroyd could come as the blues brothers
The Bangles!!! They're back together!!!
I'd like to see Jason Alexander on again. He's a very good actor and seemed to work well with the muppets. Martin Short was also great.
I don't think any punk bands should be on the show. Especially the white ones.
Heeheehee...good call...good call.
the cast of whose line is it anyway would be good...
"I don't think any punk bands should be on the show. Especially the white ones."
that's fine... only named 2 semi-punk bands... the difference is though white boys actually do punk good.
Thus showing just how little you know about rap...well no, just how warped your opinions of it are. I think you should keep to what you know rather than setting yourself up for falling on a subject as foriegn to you as rap. It goes alot deeper than Eminem and Bubba Sparxxx.
In fact, if you can name 3 other white rappers or rap acts off the top of your head, I'd be quite amazed. Take your own sigs advice, and at least make sense.
Didn't the State have a sketch about people that hunt Muppet for food? That was hilarious.
I know enough about white rap to know it's terrible. Whether you agree or not Beastie Boys, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, Korn are all white rap disguised with the fact that they use instruments. Once again as Chris Rock has said, it's the white man copying the black man and making all the money off of it. I'm a musician; you're a mystery science theater fan. enough said.
Yeah that was The State. Stella is 3 of the members' new comedy troupe. I just saw them live last week, they are hilarious.
Well, as you feel the need to further antagonize me, lets go over a few facts:
1) First of all, you disrespected a genre of music that many people like. That is fine by me, being I understand that many people share your feelings. You just did it in an excessively rude manner.
2) No matter what racial background you are from, you made a racist remark. "Especially the white ones" is racist against white people, regardless of if you are white or not. That is unacceptable.
3) You chose to further your opinions by using crossover groups; not rap groups. I agree with you; most of those groups mentioned are, in my opinion, the worst musicians ever to be put on record. But, they are not rap; they are rip-rock, or rock-rap at the very most. So, you are obviously making remarks that don't fully apply to your point.
4) I am still at a loss as to what me being a Mystery Science Theater fan has to do with musicianship. Now, you've not only offended me in an inane way, but you've also offended many musicians who are MST fans, as well as MST3K Cast Members who are musicians. Again, I beseech you; make some sense.
5) A true musician appreciates his art form; music. You may not choose to listen, and you may downright hate all other types of music that aren't in your genre, but a person who is a musician at heart can at least respect other types of sounds. And, just a little FYI, I am also a musician. I choose not to make my musical endeavors known on this board, but that doesn't mean I don't have them.
But Daft Punk Is All Electronic Computer Music, There The Makers Of The Japan Animated Music Video "One More Time".
Does there really need to be a fight over this? What's wrong with you two? Take the fight somewhere else.
i'm watching that right now!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!
i LOVE that show
Yes, Whose Line people! Esp. Ryan Stiles! Wayne has been on Sesame Street, so he must be considered a possibility. Greg Proops would be unlikely. Colin Mochrie might, he might not. Actually, for some reason I think Drew Carey would be interested, don't know why.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus ought to; she can sing, for one.
David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I was gonna say let's take it to Tough Pigs, but it's not even worth it. This started on the topic of who you don't want to see, and I responded. Some members are a little too into P.C. B.S. There's always at least one in the crowd who's offended by something. Seems they don't have anything better to do. Alligations of that being racist is completley ridiculous. This whole thing is. It's only a forum. A MUPPET forum at that. Forget it, I'm outta heeeere.
ALIGATORS?!?! Did you say Aligators?????
Zack) Rowlf the, here I go with Dom DeLuise again whoops! I mean...We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.
there is brad sherwood, chip esten, and also jeff davis that could work out if greg proops would not do the show...
Separate names with a comma.