Halloween Costumes

puppetise

Reaction score
im dressing up as bevis and my mate is going as buthead

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Sounds awesome, Morgan! Don't forget the crazy accent and the total lack of direction. Maybe even pass out Black Spots to random people and see if they get it. :zany:
that would be hilarious! And the costume design looks great, Morgan!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Sounds awesome, Morgan! Don't forget the crazy accent and the total lack of direction. Maybe even pass out Black Spots to random people and see if they get it. :zany:
Thanks, Giar. ^_^ And I was thinking of that "Black Spot" idea, as well. I should definitely make some when I get the time. In fact, I learned from a kiddie Chick-Fil-E book about this little hint that makes paper look more yellowed and old using common household ingredients. :concern: Now, if only I can find that book...

Beakerfan said:
that would be hilarious! And the costume design looks great, Morgan!
Thanks, Beakerfan! :wink: Glad you liked it, too.

~ Morgan "Blind Pew, ze Bad News Bearer" Goat

Teheheman

Reaction score
I wanna go as a Sugar Daddy. A pimp hat with a candy bar costume. Nice play on words huh?

Daniel

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Teheheman: Oh, nice costume idea. I love it :smile:

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in so long...the closest I came last year was a pair of cat ears I wore while I was on door-duty. This year I'm working at the library on Halloween, but I'll see if maybe I can wear my cat ears while working the circulation desk :wink:

If I had my druthers, I'd really love to dress up as Harpo Marx. And if not Harpo, then either Elphaba or Nessarose from Wicked (the musical; I don't think I could pull off novel-Nessarose).

-Kim

Kiki

Reaction score
Ooh! Sounds groovy Skeeter Muppet! :excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
All your costume ideas sound great! Not sure if I'll be dressing up this year or not. I guess it depends on what I'll be doing.

Kiki

Reaction score
Did I mention I once went as my teacher? lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have something very embarrassing to confess: one year I went as a Teletubby.:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw, I think that a groovy-as idea Snowthy!