Halloween Costumes

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I have something very embarrassing to confess: one year I went as a Teletubby.:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Which one?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, I had the oddsmakers up all night configuring the odds and here they are
3-1: Green
5-1: Blue
10-1: Red
15-1: Purple
40-1: That big baby sunshine thingy
100-1: A Canadian Teletubbie nobody's ever heard of
My money's on the Green one personally

Daniel

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Last year i went as Bruno and Oscar. I was able to operate Bruno's mouth, Oscar's left hand, and his mouth as they would have appeared on TV. As i saw Morgen's degian, it totally reminded me of that full yea I had spent on designing and making the costume, and it was all worth it.

Did i go out trick or treating when iw as just 20? YES! lol... originally i went walking around with my sister, but people started callin me up to the house, takin shots, and tellin me how awsome the costume was, that they gave me candy.

This year i'm going with some children from a shelter i work at, and i'm going to use the same costume. Over the year it kinda fell apart with people touching it and putting things on it... so i just have to fix it up.

I've posted shots somewhere on these boards before, just gotta look around i guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Which one?
The yellow one, which is even more embarrassing because even though I haven't watched Teletubbies in several years, I think I remember the yellow one was a girl... so does that mean I was cross-dressing>

Teheheman

Reaction score
Dang, I had 20-1 odds on the Yellow one and I totally spaced out on it. Eh, Oh well.

Daniel

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
The yellow one, which is even more embarrassing because even though I haven't watched Teletubbies in several years, I think I remember the yellow one was a girl... so does that mean I was cross-dressing>

Hmm...didn't realize the Telletubbies were that gender specific. I guess you were cross-dressing. Haha! That's okay. I won't judge you....too much.:wink:

CoOkIE, I'd love to see some pictures of your Bruno costume. I'm fascinated to see how you pulled it off.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am soooo embarrased even my text is blushing!:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
100-1: A Canadian Teletubbie nobody's ever heard of
First off, DS isn't Canadian. He's just a big hoser, eh? :attitude:
Second, there definately aren't Canadian teletubbies. If there were, you would have heard about them from ME already! :wink: