Halloween Costumes

Kiki

Reaction score
I once went as Freddy Krueger, this year I might go as Jason Vorrhees... :big_grin: heh heh heh, mask and all. :halo:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I hoped one of my friends would be having a party because I have a fabulous Lucky Star-era Madonna costume all planned out in my head but, alas, no one's having a party- next year maybe :frown:

peachesncream

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
@ peachesncream: Wow, cool! Unfortunatly I dont have the body for sally. Maybe Barrel. I am not in the greatest of shape. I blame genetics
i had a friend who worked on the movie crazy in alabama and she used a pic of shock on her badge instead of her own pic.it was pretty funny.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I can't figure out what I want to be for Halloween... I know I want to be something scary but I'm just not sure yet. I don't want to be anything common, I want it to be unique...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I got my costume! I got a black robe like thing, a dark green wig and a vampire make-up kit. And the cool thing is the teeth are silver, so they are shiny (no,they are not REAL silver) and it comes with dentla putty to put them on your teeth. I just gotta figure out how to use this stuff. Has anyone used it before?

Faylo

Reaction score
Ooh, Halloween. My favourite time of year :smile:

I'm not going trick-or-treating, but I'm going to a couple of parties, and if I dress up on Halloween during school, I get extra credit performance marks for my Theatre Arts class in school. (I'm also hosting the Halloween Fashion Show :big_grin:)

I'm going as Sally Brown from Peanuts fame. I got my costume for a grand total of 10 dollars (Good ol' Value Village!). I'm trying to get my friend to go as Charlie Brown!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
At one stage I went as Alice Cooper and one year I went as Gene Simmons, lol. :smile:
My mom & her friends went as KISS when she was my age (she was Peter Kriss) Their costumes were out of this world! She still has the pics, and I'm serious, they really looked like KISS! My mom says they even had girls screaming at them & stuff. Creepy.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my gosh that is awesome, Beakerfan! :smile: Peter Kriss is a fab idea, I kinda looked like Gene Simmons, I rocked up at people's houses and sang for lollies (!), same w/ the Alice Cooper thing, that was fun. :big_grin:

Btw Sgt Floyd and Faylo, your idea's sound sweet-as!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what you look like? You look like a cross between a vampiress, Batwoman, and Catwoman.