Halloween is just around the corner

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm I would check inside, sometimes packaging doesn't match merchandise.

I picked a red wig. Most caricatures show him with blond hair but actually it's made clear in the first couple of films it's supposed to be red. It's just that the first red wig he used looked too dark on a Black and White screen. But generally, red, orange or yellow works. :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Can't wait for halloween. I dislike trick-or-treaters so I'm going to answer the door in my socks and boxers, with my guitar around my neck and go "huh, what, duude your negative vibes are like; damaging my house. Like err, can you leave or something" OR pretend to puke in a kid's candy basket.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's Devil's Night!

I forgot to drive my car into the driveway, and it's too cold out to do it now :stick_out_tongue: I'm lazy. Hopefully it'll be OK.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nobody better touch my car this year! I swear, Mischief Night is such a stupid tradition...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Shaving cream, heh. I'm sorry but I have no affection for the night before Halloween.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Huh... and knowing how absolutely bonkers teenagers are in Knoxville, you'd think I'd know what you're talking about.

Nothing like that has ever happened down here on Mischief Night. I've never even heard of it before, lol.

Now April Fools Day, yeah, but not "Mischief Night".