Harry Potter and the Pure-Blooded Prince

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
That's very cool. I read the first four books to my brother. Didn't read the fifth for some reason; he didn't seem that interested at that point. But it definitely can be fun! Hagrid wears out my voice super fast!!
Erin
Hey, Erin! Yeah, I agree with you about the voice getting worn out--Mad Eye's the toughest for me. Hagrid's okay for me, because it's just a deep thing, but my Mad Eye is really gravelly and rough on the ol' chords. I really enjoy any chance to do Lockheart, though. I think I may simply be channeling Vanity Smurf when I do him, but it's great fun.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes! Potter phobes! Like Me! I'm goin' tomorrow night to party it up at my local bookstore until midnight! Then I get my book, and I start reading all night! Woot!:big_grin: :excited: :crazy:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
That's very cool. I read the first four books to my brother. Didn't read the fifth for some reason; he didn't seem that interested at that point. But it definitely can be fun! Hagrid wears out my voice super fast!!
Erin
I can do a fair Hagrid, but Sirius Black plays Guy Smiley with my vocal cords. (I don't do him like Gary Oldman does.)

Ernie101

Reaction score
Just a note. I actually have only seen the first movie because personally it ruins my outlook on the book. That's just an opinion, but I was wondering if anyone else was actually like that.

Drake.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
So I'm not the only one going to a Potter Party? :big_grin: Yes, prawncracker, we are so hardcore.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yes, prawncracker, we are so hardcore.
Wow Mrs.P, no one's ever said that to me before. It's feels AWESOME!!!!!!!! Woot! I'm hardcore!:cool:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
So I'm not the only one going to a Potter Party? :big_grin: Yes, prawncracker, we are so hardcore.
Chapters, I suppose...

BTW- Prawncracker, love your new avatar!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Never really got into Harry Potter. Just not interested in it. A lot of my friends and family think I've gone off the deep end when I say that. But I just have to laugh at this one group of my friends. They're in Israel right now, but they're just dying to read the next book. However, one of them just so happens to be fluent in Hebrew. So last I heard, they're going to buy the book, in Israel, in Hebrew, and the one who's fluent in Hebrew is going to read it out loud to them and translate it. I'm curious as to which of us has really gone off the deep end. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
BTW- Prawncracker, love your new avatar!
Which one? Pepe or Elmo? I decided I like Elmo better, so I'm gonna keep him for a while.

That Announcer

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Which one? Pepe or Elmo? I decided I like Elmo better, so I'm gonna keep him for a while.
Well, Pepe actually, but anyway...