Harry Potter and the Pure-Blooded Prince

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I can do a fair Hagrid, but Sirius Black plays Guy Smiley with my vocal cords. (I don't do him like Gary Oldman does.)

Oh yeah, me too! That's a really raspy voice for me, and it's hard if he has a lot to say.

Whatever

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
So I'm not the only one going to a Potter Party? :big_grin: Yes, prawncracker, we are so hardcore.
Count me in! Can't wait! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whee!!! Just got back from my Potter Party Bash! I was number 140 for pre orders of the book. I got my copy, but I'm gonna wait 'til morning to start reading. I also got a cool poster, and a neat lime green wristband that says, "July 16th 2005" and has a little owl on it to! I can't wait to start reading!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yay! We just got back too, from Barnes and Noble. Got the poster, the wristband, the book (of course), and also got a lot of attention wandering around in my big cool Sorting Hat. :smile:

We won't get to read it for a while, since we're finishing another book we've been reading out loud, so I may avoid any discussion of it for some time...

Whatever

Reaction score
I am so happy! Everything is awesome! Mom, Mike and I went to pick up the sixth Harry Potter book at Borders at midnight. We left at 10:30 and went to Kroger, because there was a party there too and Mike hoped there'd be food. The party hadn't started yet, but we noted that few people were there and went to Borders. Well, Borders was packed. We signed up to be number 330 to get the book. The activities were for little kids, no fun for us. So at 11:30 we went back to Kroger. There were very few people there, but there was cake and other refreshments.

We got the book with very little wait. We were maybe tenth in line. They had a drawing for door prizes, and I won the one at 12:15! I won a Hary Potter cake! It was incredible. We went home, and I read and read and read. I finished reading the 652 page book by 3:45 AM! It took me about 3 hours 15 minutes! I am so good!
BTW, the book is very good. And it left me very excited about the next one!

leliebel

Reaction score
*waiting for the mail to arrive*

which is in appox 3 hours

*sigh*

Whatever

Reaction score
leliebel said:
*waiting for the mail to arrive*

which is in appox 3 hours

*sigh*
Wow! That isn't bad! Are you getting the English version instead of the Dutch? Because I know it takes several months to translate the HP books into German.
Good luck waiting!

Ernie101

Reaction score
You read it in 3 hours? Wow.. I'm overly eager to get the book now. but I'm re-reading the fifth because I didn't remember it...I'm sure there are lots of people who have finished it though..