Have you seen celebrities in person?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I wish they had conventions around here. They had a Star Trek one here once, but Quark from DS9 was the only one who came. So it was cool, but not super-cool. Now Shatner and Nimoy - especially Nimoy - :flirt:. I read something about one in London that Billy Boyd :flirt: was going to be at, and there were dozens of others there who I would've liked to meet. Maybe someday...
Erin

Beth C

Reaction score
Nimoy was the first ever celebrity I saw in person. It was my first Star Trek convention and I was scared stiff at seeing someone famous.

Turns out he was a real nice guy as well. Made us laugh and have a great time. After that I was hooked. No other convention ever equaled that one though. Not even Shatner - who they made a big hype over.

I'm just glad I was there.

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Some trekies in da house. LOL I'm a trekie too,though I've never been to any conventions,they have been here in Maryland. Yeah, I heard Nimoy was very nice,his autobio. is a very good book.:smile:

muppetsforever

Reaction score
well, lets see.....

famouse people i have see/met:

the cast of the Drew Carey show

Ray Nitschke (famous Green Bay Packer )

part of the cast/crew from One Tree Hill cuz they took over my pretzle stand of a sceen they were shooting and i couldnt get a pretzle before work and i was very mad. ( they film in Wilmington NC )

sean conery

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
wow, trekkies in da house...nice. I think that would be so cool to meet some great celebs. I could get some info from my local expo center and see if anything like a fan convention is coming up of note. Star Wars, Star Trek, Muppets, animation, comic books, the like. u name it, i'm probably a fan of it (no inappropriate stuff tho plz).

BJ

EDIT: the events suck at Palmetto...check on Asheville Civic Center later...

superfan

Reaction score
muppetsforever said:
well, lets see.....

famouse people i have see/met:

the cast of the Drew Carey show

Ray Nitschke (famous Green Bay Packer )

part of the cast/crew from One Tree Hill cuz they took over my pretzle stand of a sceen they were shooting and i couldnt get a pretzle before work and i was very mad. ( they film in Wilmington NC )

sean conery
I love Ryan Stiles from the Drew Carey Show! Please tell me he's a cool guy!

muppetsforever

Reaction score
also forgot to mention Toby Keith and Blake Shelton. I got some awsome concert pics of Blake!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I also got to see Aileen Quinn(from Annie),in Fiddler on the Roof,forgot to add that one in.