Have you seen celebrities in person?

Ziffel

Reaction score
And there's nothing wrong with multiple threads. I just had recalled mentioning my celebrity experiences a few months ago so thought I'd put a link to that post instead of retyping it all out again. :smile:
And that was a good find about that Eb comment. That would be so cool meeting him. And for past celebs, I would've loved to have met Eddie Albert, Eva Gabor, and Pat Buttram also. Also, Carroll O'Connor, Jackie Gleason, Desi Arnaz, William Frawley, Alvy Moore and lots of others. And there's still time to meet Andy Griffith and Don Knotts. That'd be really fun. Oh and would've loved to have met Fred Rogers. He would have been a great one to have gotten to have a conversation with. I would've loved to get his perspective on certain things.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I forgot also to put in John Waters,when 'Serial Mom' was playing at the theater I worked at.I kept staring at his mustache,wondering if it's real or not.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i meet Ryan Phillipe and his wife what her name so girl reese witherspoon i don't know if she was an actress or something :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i was on Homicide or one of those murder shows when i lived in Balt.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i was on Homicide or one of those murder shows when i lived in Balt.
My friend playing an extra in Homicide.I've seen Yaphet Kotto several times,while working in Weis Supermarket;very tall and quiet man.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Has Anyone Meet Any Celebrities?

Has Anyone Met Any Celebrities?

I have met Bree from Big Brother.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I might (and I hope I get to) meet Kathy Greenwood this summer.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I saw Bill Cosby live, but I didn't get to meet him. Same with Peter Paul and Mary. I met Hillary Clinton, Paul Wellstone (the late senator of minnesota), and I met Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood. I sort of met Dan Aykroyd through a birthday DVD I sent him, cause I introduced it, and he wrote back, so he technically saw me. But that's a bit of a stretch. :stick_out_tongue: