Have you seen celebrities in person?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I love John Denver's music too. Only one of my friends knows who John Denver is!!!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
That's kind've sad,but you can't really blame them.Since he's been dead for over 9 years.I also love his music.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i was part of a film shoot on friday for the opening of expedtion everest and i got to see all kinds of disney channel kids(most of whom i had no clue).i also got to see john cleese and isabella rosselini.i also worked the vip section last night for spectromagic and got to meet zack and cody from the suite life of zach and cody. i forgot their real names.something sprouse.nice kids.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i totally forgot that i also meet jimmy buffett. i slaved for many years at margaritaville in new orleans.slaved being the word.he was really cool and i went out several nights with snake and charleston his body guards.we used to say he was like an ewok.short and furry.:zany:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I met the Bass Player from Five Iron Frenzy

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Does Alison Court from The Big Comfey Coutch cound as a celeb. lol ?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Yeah they did a live show of the Big comfy coutch at the Northland Mall in 02 in Calgary.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait: as I've said before, Loretta Long came to my school before, but since I didn't actually get to meet her face-to-face, that doesn't really count, does it?