Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
*peers closely at screen*

:news: Did you forget your glasses again?

Did YOU? Mine are right here on my nose!

:news: So what's the matter?

I seem to be missing a story chapter.

:news: Oh, I see. It...it must have been STOLEN! News flash! Latest chapter stolen from story thread in broad daylight in full view of a hundred readers!

Uh...maybe she just hasn't actually posted it yet.

:news: That's not riveting news! You REALLY need to work on those lead-ins.

Sigh...
-------------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
>Ahem< *cough* *cough* Yes, well I did have it typed up and then I clicked out of the server, My brain said no my body, as always, didn't listen. *Shifts eyes* I'll work on it again. >Ahem<:embarrassed:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I might just possibly be able to post something tonight... The reason I have been off for a while is I was at my inspirations competition(more commonluy known as reflections) I got first at school, second at regionals, and will be going to state in about a month. MSO EXCITED!!:halo:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I liked Clifford playing in The Big Easy, and I'm glad he's making friends, but I do think a mom might be a little more leary about picking up a stranger to come and have lunch with her and her daughter. Just saying. (Maybe she recognized him, or knows he's associated with Kermit or something?)

Also, I loved Piggy waking up with Kermit draped protectively and affectionately over her. It sounds like a lovely way to start the day.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks Ru!! I think I wanted to make Clifford's greeting more friendly and muppet-verse, friendly I guess. As for the pig and frog blissfulness, it seemed to be cozy so I couldn't pass up on putting that in the story!:big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Sorry that I haven't posted anything on the story recently, I'm just very bad at reviews, but I like it a lot!
Still waiting for the next chapter...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 13: Isn't she Lovely?

The sound of rushing water woke Kermit from his pleasant sleep. Rubbing the exhaustion from his eyes, Kermit rolled over to look at the clock on his nightstand. Groaning, he sat up and stretched. Being woken up at 4 in the morning was not exactly his way of starting the day. Walking to the bathroom door, he knocked and gently eased it open to reveal Miss Piggy sitting on the edge of the tub with a bathrobe hung loosely around her form. Kermit smiled lovingly at her peaceful form, her eyes closed, a small smile gracing her lips and her hair cascading down her shoulders. It made him feel like the luckiest frog in the whole world. Seeing her so happy right then made Kermit wish he could always make her that happy, so she wouldn't have to hide behind her faux french and haughty behavior. The gang rarely saw her pleasant motherly side, and the screens and cameras only saw her diva act. Yet Kermit was lucky, he saw all those sides of her and much, much more. He was astounded by her, her shape, her ability to multitask acting, shopping, and him was all too perfect for Kermit. Softly padding over to his wife, he sat down and brushed his green lips over her rosy cheeks.
“Morning.” He sighed into her neck. Piggy started at the sound of Kermit's voice.
“Good morning, Kermie.” She mumbled contently. Kermit sat back to look at Piggy's face which moments ago looked fresh and pleasant now looked tired and ashen.
“Piggy?” He asked worriedly, his slim fingers feeling her forehead and cupping gently under her chin. “Are you okay? You look ill!” Piggy smiled gently at her husband's antics as she placed a gloved hand on his cheek.
“Vous are over reacting, moi is fine. The babies just woke me up with their kicking.” She soothed, her motherly tone calming Kermit.
“How are they?” He asked warmly. Gently pressing a slim green hand on Piggy's protruding belly, the babies due date was creeping closer and closer.
“Partying hard.” Piggy grimaced. “Of course, Moi is sure they learned that from us. Remember in the old days, the discos and night clubs?” Piggy teased, trying to ignore the growing pain in her stomach. Kermit smiled lopsidedly at something far off and distant before looking at Miss Piggy.
“How could I forget? My back still hasn't forgiven me for that dance number!” Kermit's smile was wiped off by Piggy's direct karate chop to the head. Piggy pulled her hand back to grip her stomach in pain. Kermit immediately knelt down in front of her convulsing form.
“Kermit... i-it hurts...” Piggy gasped, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. “I-I think my water ...j-just broke.” She whimpered. Kermit fervently rubbed Piggy's back, his mind gone blank of what to do. Jumping up, he ran to grab his cell phone and returned to find Piggy trying to get out of the bathroom. Placing his phone in her bathrobe pocket, Kermit picked Piggy up and ran out their bedroom door barely hearing Alan's own door slam open.
“What in Sam Hill?” He exclaimed, his eyes wildly searching for an explanation for the commotion in the store.
“Piggy's giving birth! I need you to call the hospital and tell them I'm on my way and I need you to call my family and the muppets!” Alan gaped at Kermit's retreating form before the frog stopped and turned back to face him with Piggy's groaning form in his arms.
“Actually, I'll call the muppets and my family. You call the hospital.” Kermit growled, his face etched with worry. Alan shook his head and ran towards the phone, wondering what forces were at work.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
oh my, Piggy is having the babies! Hope they're not too too early...love that Kermit has her in his arms and telling Alan what to do...

curious to see what happens next!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Figgie, as soon as she said, "I think my water broke."
This was me.
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
She's giving birth! She's giving birth!
Piggy BREATHE!
I wish I was there to hold her hand just then.
I Squee, leave a muffin, and wait for more.
:laugh: